main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
    "I knew from 'hi, I'm matt.'"

2. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Announcement

@Jar-Jar Binks has requested that I assume the duties of completing the training of his apprentice due to being overcome by DRL at the moment. May it be so, according to the will of the Force. I welcome you to this new chapter in your training, my new apprentice BookExogorth . Expect a PM soon.

3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Curse you Darth Real Life!!! *Shakes fist at the sky*

Its always sad when one of us gets caught up in it. But I suppose it isn't much of a surprise as he has been absent for a couple weeks now.:)

4. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Sad to hear Jar-Jar will be stepping away atm but congrats to you and BookExogorth!!!

The Vanguard and BookExogorth like this.
  5. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    * contacts Knight Sky and speaks into his comlink*

:p

TAG Jar-Jar Binks

6. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Padawan Task: Please describe for me, one lesser known Jedi you admire, and who you will try to emulate when you reach Knighthood.

Master Vo'Un'Var

7. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Padawan Task

Now that you have constructed your lightsaber and decided to follow the Consular's path, some practical experience is necessary. But first, view the following confrontation between one of the Order's most esteemed Consulars and the Sith, observing closely and taking note of the mental skills and physical abilities he utilizes to prevail. Be precise padawan. ;)

TAG Thane kyrell

8. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Apologies for the lack of update to the RPG, like I said before this summer seems to be crazier than usual. Looking to get an update in tomorrow though.

9. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys, I'm not back yet but I got a small bit of reception I'm using to share some pictures of Big Sur. :)

Also: for my padawans- to keep you busy...

Choose a Grand Master from the histories of the Order and report on him/her. Specifically their accomplishments and/failures, what they were best known for. Feel free to go into as much detail as you can.
    vncredleader

Force powers:
    Pt. 1- research a force power that you would like to learn, describe it in detail and reference well known practitioners, if there are any. Also, find out what other force powers may complement the power you originally chose.

Pt. 2- in RP format, demonstrate practicing these powers in a neutral setting. Feel free to use my droid W0N-T0N, for assistance. ;)
    TheSilentInfluence

10. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Master this is the same assignment I was given a while back

Initiate Task: Grand Opening

Your task will be to discover the role of a Grand Master. Select one of the many Grand Masters of the Jedi Order and give a brief biography on him/her before giving your own opinions. Describe this person, including strengths and weaknesses. What was their style of leadership? What were they known best for? The more thought you put into your report, the more you will learn.

Just wondering if that was intentional. Not that I am against doing this again, picking Yoda this time would let me talk about Dark Rendezvous which is always great

OOC: Nice to see your vacation is going well!

The Vanguard likes this.
  11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Just making sure you're paying attention Varian. :p

I have something else in mind for you anyway. Your real assignment will be posted in a few hours.

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  12. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    We got a regular Yoda over here. [face_rofl]

BookExogorth and The Vanguard like this.
  13. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

:yoda:
    :p

14. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Padawan Training: Subclass

The time has come for you to choose your sub-class, where you will focus your training and become the Jedi you were meant to be. I will briefly lay out the three classes from which you will choose one and explain why. May the Force be with you. vncredleader
    [all text below is borrowed from the Wook.]

Jedi Guardian
    [​IMG]
    Focusing all their time and effort on honing their martial skills, Jedi Knights who chose to pursue the role of Guardian often built their lightsabers using a blue crystal; symbolizing solidarity and uniformity among this class, though it is not a requirement. Master Sunburris recommended spending three hours a day on running, unarmed combat, and lightsaber practice.

Jedi Consular
    [​IMG]
    Consulars sought diplomatic measures in spreading peace and harmony across the Galactic Republic. Refraining from drawing their lightsabers (many Consulars wielded green lightsabers) except as a measure of last resort, Consulars spent a great deal of time studying the mysteries of the Force.

Jedi Sentinel
    [​IMG]
    While they possessed considerable combat skills and had somewhat extensive knowledge of the Force, Sentinels blended both schools of teaching and amplified them with a series of non-Force skills, such as in the fields of security, computers, stealth techniques, demolitions, repair or medicine. These skills tended to take the forefront in their middle-road approach to problems.

**Varian, there is much more to be learned if you haven't already on each class. I would lend to extra study of the class of your choosing. I look forward to hearing your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I spy a couple hiccups.:p

16. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Skyla Skywalker likes this.
  17. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    So I have always been very much Consular leaning in terms of diplomacy and ideals, however i do prefer Lightsaber combat focus. However my belief in the Consular way of solving problems outweighs that so yeah I am going with the Consular path. I like the idea of trying to achieve peace through diplomacy while having the ability to take down anyone who is unjust. That ability to solve things with immense power but choosing not to is something appealing to me.

18. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    A wise decision my padawan, and one I believe you will find well suited to your makeup. You mentioned wanting to hone in your lightsaber skills? Remember, even some of our most renown consulares were also fierce combatants with the lightsaber like Qui-Gon Jin and Yoda. vncredleader

I digress, your training will continue with the same task Silent is currently undertaking.

4pts. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik and vncredleader like this.
  19. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

Understood apprentice, I look forward to your return.:)

20. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  21. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Force Healing

[​IMG]

Force healing is an ability used by a Jedi to heal wounds. It enhanced the body's natural healing exponentially. The healing could be so extensive that it could help heal internal organs such as the lungs. Jedi who specialize in this technique are called Jedi healers and are particularly important in battle.

Barriss Offee was a well known healer, she was sent on several medical focused mission for this exact reason during the Clone Wars.

There are several extensions of this ability such as: cure disease, cure poison, and Dark Transfer. Dark transfer has only ever been used by Cade Skywalker, it can bring people back from the brink of death, it was thought to only be accessed through the dark side however Cade proved that it could be used via the light as well.

IC: Varian Aldor

"It's a good thing I still have cuts from my duel with master Koji yesterday" I say aloud to myself as i sit down in my quarters. I chose not to use bacta for this exact reason, my left arm has a bruise and a light burn on it. I meditate for a time unbeknownst to me before putting my hand to my arm and reaching out with the Force. I can feel the injuries as I close in on them and suddenly feel a warmth on my arm. I open my eyes and my burn is partly healed and the bruise is smaller. "A good start" I say aloud.

Tag: The Vanguard

22. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Excellent choice my padawan!

I have come to respect healers as some of the most respectable and powerful force users in the order. You will have many friends with this ability. vncredleader

5pts. Bardan_Jusik

23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Have Ian Thrace and Darth Sixtus made an appearance in the new RPG yet? Set ten years after the events that unfolded in The Shadow War, correct?

Bardan_Jusik

The Vanguard likes this.
  24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Yes, we're set about ten years after the events of The Shadow War.

As to either of them making an appearance, not yet. However, a group of Jedi (along with Taab) are headed to Kashyyyk after getting information that Master Piim's lightsaber was discovered there. Given that Darth Sixtus was the last person known to be in possession of said saber the chances for a run in with the Sith pair seem rather good.

25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Some foreshadowing I see! EXCELLENT. :D

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  26. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I didn't say when we might be running into them. :p

27. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I'll take it!!

vncredleader and Bardan_Jusik like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.