main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  2. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    That was one of my favourite episodes so far.

3. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    You mean you didn't bust out your eviscerater on the little rodents? I'm surprised Bardan_Jusik

I had to google Pickle Rick. Adalia-Durron
    I thought it was an Australian thing. :p

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Nah, while certainly more fun, I'm a firm believer in using the best tool available for the job. Snap traps are cheap, effective and require no maintenance once set (aside from throwing them away when used or rebaiting if required). That allows me to hunt down the vermin on the cheap without wasting a day that I can better put to use doing other (more fun) things. Besides, I'm not sure my garage could have withstood the collateral damage associated with using an "eviscerater".

5. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I see, well it's sound advice. May the Force be with you Rebecca_Daniels

6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  8. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    "Wait you need to kill a mouse?" *sigh* looks at BookExogorth "should we give Skyla Skywalker her super soaker back JUST this once?"

9. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I wouldn't recommend it. Unless Becca wants her house demolished along with killing the mouse.:p

Skyla Skywalker likes this.
  10. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Yeah but last resorts are always needed. Then again you give someone enough rope and they end up burning the entire temple down, so to speak

Skyla Skywalker and The Vanguard like this.
  11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    RP Padawan Task:

Knight Iotasi has a pest problem involving her quarters in the Temple. RP your strategy and a humorous tale of how you voluntarily help rid her of this problem.

vncredleader TheSilentInfluence
    Rebecca_Daniels

*Open to other padawan at the discretion of their masters.

12. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Seems we are packing it on when it comes to missions for our apprentices. I'm still waiting for Master Vo'Un'Var's last couple tasks so I won't obligate him on this one. I will however award points if he chooses to take on this one as well.[face_thinking]

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  13. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    The Temple has been busy while I was at school! Anyway, I would be open to doing it if it's ok with Sarge. I promise not to use anything that has to do with fire. :p Also, we are working on the Saber Drill Team task via PM. Just so you know.

14. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

"So we got a Scurrier infestation in the temple?" I think aloud as I open the door to the temple's lab "This is the last time we get shipments from Tatooine or I swear I will fuse the hangar doors shut!".

"What brings you hear Padawan?" one of the droids in the lab asks

"I need something to infect Scurriers and will spread to others but not to any other species, preferably just make them sick though however this is just my back up so killing them may be necessary"

The droid heads into a backroom before coming out with a needle and a vial of some liquid. I run off to get plan A ready, once I grab a Loth Cat from one of the youngling teaching areas I head to Rebecca_Daniels quarters.

I stroke the Loth Cat's head as I try to connect to it "now go in and chase those Scurriers out of there, force them back out the hole they came through buddy ok" I say as I set him down. I close the door and wait an hour.

":Well time to check on the progress" I say as I open the door "well it.....worked" I say with my jaw hanging open. The ground was covered in Scurrier bodies and the sheets and pillow where torn up.

Tag: The Vanguard

Btw the name of those little things we see the landspeeder fly past in ANH really quickly took me longer than it should have. I found them quickly and stupidly did not think it was right cause I saw horns without realizing that that was cause the ones in the film where females so they had none.

15. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I don't want any padawan to be burdened by tasks. These are meant to be fun. I want to retroactively add that this (rodent) task is optional. :)

TheSilentInfluence
    +any other interested padawan

16. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    It sounds fun though. My master is going to be gone until Friday.

vncredleader and The Vanguard like this.
  17. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    vncredleader and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  18. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I hope someone's planning on cleaning this up... o_O

:p

19. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    This reminds me of the time when ConservativeJedi321 during his padawan days and few others hunted down and defeated a a horde of womp rats in the Temple. :p

20. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    How did yinz get a horde of Womp Rats in the temple?

21. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Some things are better left unsaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    Did someone at least play "who let the dogs out" when they were running around? Cause if not, shame!!

23. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

Hey! I was just joking. It was Van that took that prank too far.:p

24. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    That hunt was my first 'unofficial task,' good times. :p

25. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    So apparently there was a scurrier infestation in certain rooms of the temple, so someone proposed letting the padawans take care of it. Even though I myself have never met a scurrier. I researched them, but the temple article was very vague, with little more than a record of their size and an unfamiliar classification.
    I start walking to the jedi's room in which the infestation started, and I open the door.
    Oh my goodness...
    The first thing I noticed was a horrid smell. There were dead bodies of rodents everywhere, feathers scattered, and fabric torn up too.
    What kind of monster is a scurrier?
    I grab the broom that I see, and start to sweep up the feathers. "Poor things," I say as I sweep up the bodies. Could they have been this jedi's pets? I won't dispose of them in case the owner wants to bury them. After I clean everything up, I comm the temple's stewards, notifying them of a need for bedding. Next, I thoroughly disinfect the room. Leaving a message at the door telling what I did and apologizing about the dead pets, I leave, satisfied with my job.
    Tag: Ananta Chetan Rebecca_Daniels The Vanguard vncredleader
    OoC: I wish I was a knight so random padawans could do all my cleaning. :) The task was for any padawans interested, so I assumed that I can join in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.