main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    If you would like, you can go ahead and create another post. Tython Awakening I should be able to respond. I'm still having phone trouble. [face_worried]

Tython Awakening likes this.
  2. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    "Master, remember that pile of rubble by your ship? I removed it yesterday." *Flashes mental image of rubble to Skyla

[​IMG]

"There was a Rodian who was trying to break into your ship while it was parked. His identity remains unknown." *flashes mental image of Rodian in blue vest.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"This man/thing/creature stopped by and claims you might get to learn about his downright villainous actions against Jedi next month." *flashes image

[​IMG]

*Brings up nav system to look at coordinates, landmarks and space beacons.

"Master, is there any business you wish us to attend to?"

[​IMG]

Skyla Skywalker Hey, psssssssssst, what's our business and what do we need to attend to?

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  3. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    OMG it's Larry!!!

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  4. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    IC: Skyla Skywalker

"I wonder if they took anything...Oh well."

Skyla checks the map before turning to her Padawan. "Patience."

She points to a dot on the map. "That, is where we're going. And yes, it is a star."

Tython Awakening

5. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    * Sets nav coordinates towards star *Preparing hyperdrive, engines spinning *Checking fuel/energy source(s) *Nods at Skyla *Nods at Spitfire

"Master, when you are ready, we can launch into hyper-space."

[​IMG]

Skyla Skywalker

6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    *Enters tranquil meditation*

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    *For once, Sarge resists the temptation to mess with CJ while he's meditating*

Must be getting soft in my old age.

8. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    No, you're just learning from past mistakes.:p

9. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Oh, sorry, didn't mean to disturb you while you're meditating.

Or did I?

10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Winner......

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Loth-cat, vncredleader and Sarge like this.
  11. Jorgz

Jorgz Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 11, 2017
    Indeed!!!!!!

12. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    I agree lol!!!!!!

13. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    Sorry about the double post the website is being slow on me then i post it end up double posting!!!!!!

14. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    IC: Skyla Skywalker
    Ship

*Holds Spitfire*

"She doesn't like hyperspace..."

Skyla nodded at Tython, signaling that she was ready.

Tython Awakening

15. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    Double post. My old phone is super slow.

Tython Awakening and Jorgz like this.
  16. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    It ok skyla my computer is slow when i post!!!!!

17. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    *Turns to Spitfire and smiles trying to reassure* "All set and ready, systems are at a GO" *ship vibrates heavily, shaking ...

*Spitfire coils up in nervousness, placing paws over ears and face
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Skyla Skywalker Do we have a name for the system and planet that are to be our destination or are we going to wing it?

[​IMG]

18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    If it's the system I'm guessing it is, it was uncharted, until Skyla and I went there.

19. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    A Message from the Council on Training...

As many of you may have observed, especially those Guardians who have been with us for some time, our format for training has diversified quite a lot over the last year to include a balance of in-character (IC) and essay style assignments, both good training styles. Many of our well-seasoned Masters already alternate between the two to offer their padawans a well-rounded and enjoyable training experience.

However, a current trend has developed of Masters and padawans more frequently having short chat room/ text message style back and forth discussions that on some occasions are filling whole pages in thread. While this style might have its proper place briefly from time to time, the Council would request that we try to return to a more balanced approach.

What does that mean? So, instead of immediately posting your character's next immediate actions or words, wait and let it accumulate into a proper full length post. We would also highly encourage (as Addie already mentioned) for everyone to write IC: Your Character's Name and location at the top of your posts, so that everyone else reading can follow along (yes, other people are reading these too :p) as well as enjoy and support your training. This only takes a moment and it will help to ensure people don't get lost in a sea of short posts.

Revised Training Guidelines Overview
    • IC Assignments: 1-3 posts (generally) per Master & padawan per Trial/ Task. Include IC, OOC and location.
    • Essay Tasks: Basically same as before. Ensure that padawans are replying in their own words and not simply copying and pasting from Wookiepedia. If their reply could use further explanation, Masters should ask follow-up questions. Essays can also be written as an IC scenario for a padawan.
    • Combination Posts: Master and padawan start a PM to write out a bunch of little 'back and forth' dialogue posts and then post them as one solid combined post to show / share their training. This would allow for longer conversations to be included all in a single post. As a suggestion, make sure it is clear to your reader when using dialogue who is speaking. Many of us use colored fonts to distinguish between characters.
    • PM Training: Masters have the liberty to train their apprentice privately as well. This can include any of the above training forms but done in PM. Simply post the points your padawan earned in thread once the task is complete.
    • PM Missions: Master and padawans (or even groups) can create their own RPG scenarios within a private conversation. This allows the freedom to use any format and even double post according to what those included in the conversation decide. This is especially good for those who have ideas for adventures that don't fully fit into the guidelines of any of TFN's threads completely.
    • Another option is to utilize one of the dueling threads.
    Dueling Venues:

The Rancor Pit
    RPF Lightsaber Combat Thread
    The Official SWC Dueling Thread

If you have questions or suggestions for the Revised Guidelines don't hesitate to ask or comment below or via PM. You can also dive back into the origins of this thread and see how we typically have done it in the past.

TAG 1 Masters and Padawans: BookExogorth Blade Of Kenobi Skyla Skywalker Tython Awakening Anedon Loth-cat
    TAG 2 Others: vncredleader Master Vo'Un'Var Jedi Master Kenobiwan & All the Rest ;)

20. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

KITTIES!!![face_love]

21. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
    Luke catwalker!!!!!!

Loth-cat and Tython Awakening like this.
  22. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  23. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I'm working on some of my RPG's right now. Hopefully I will get a response to our dual up later tonight or tomorrow Rebecca.

Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  24. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    4 pts to Knight Edo Vilsa for adeptly dueling the darksider in the same venue. Nice character development and cooperation with your opponent. ;)

BookExogorth

Bardan_Jusik

25. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Thanks master.
    Wow! Congrats Rebecca_Daniels - you must be a true Jedi to have 1610 force points.

Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  26. Jorgz

Oct 11, 2017
  27. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Jorgz
    There is no need for congratulations for me. In fact, I think that more are merited for you, as, provided you stick around, you will soon be a padawan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.