main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Good evening... how have things been for the GoL in my absence?

Sent from the edge of a galaxy far, far away via my comlink

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  2. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
    @Ananta Chetan ​
    *Centers self and then returns to the master*
    I apologize for my poor basic. I believe that as I learn the ways of the force I hope to help others and understand the force to the best of my ability and I will try to slow down and take control and then I will be able to help the people of the galaxy because if the people of the galaxy can't understand me then I can't help them. So only with the force, information and self-control will I be able to help the people of the galaxy.

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

This, Iteote, is our founder, or one of them at least. Mac is old....wise and at times grumpy....but he's not so bad :p

Lots has been happening, and somehow they managed to drag me back into the fold! Ananta is showing so many the light these days and with help from the Mods he's bringing the group to life again, like you did back in the day. ;)

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  4. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I am glad to see the light still burns on in this corner of the TF.N galaxy. I see that the resident buckethead Bardan_Jusik is still stubbling about the halls...

(He is the real grumpy one you want to look out for Iteote ;) )

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    He's mellowed somewhat, old age does that to a man ;)

The light is good here, very bright but not so much to blind you :p

6. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    So he's losing his touch :D

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Nah, we just eliminated the problem children so I can relax a bit now. :p

8. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I thought we outlawed ritual sacrifices?

9. Iteote

Iteote Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2017
    I have almost read the whole threed, (this and the other), so I understood that, almost thought that he was dead or something though haha, he seems charming!:)

Hahahaha :D i'm dying!
    - HAHAHAHA now I'm dying even more, this smiley is so ugly!

But no, I don't think he's grumpy! (But maybe he was)

Problem children? Now I want to hear :)!

10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Oh that is my favorite smile, Addie will tell you that much. :D

As to the rest, my lips are sealed. :boba:

11. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm just happy that I can wonder these great halls once more. It amazes me that the traditions continue to this day. Adalia-Durron, Mitth_Fisto, Ananta Chetan , and Bardan_Jusik have done a fine job of picking up where I stumbled off. :,(

I am quite proud of all the Guardians for keeping the light alive.

I hope to contribute more in the coming days.

12. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Thanks master. :)
    I would say a Jedi should always be at peace with himself and the world, instead of letting his emotions judge him. If a Jedi becomes too emotional he isn´t focused anymore and there lies the path to the dark side. Although I think a Jedi shouldn´t supress his emotions completly as there lies another danger. A Jedi who completly shuts all emotions down might stop to care. So I think the Jedi should be carefull with their emotions and not get attached to much to other people but they shouldn´t completly ignore their feelings too. In case of doubt a Jedi should follow the force.

13. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    [​IMG]

Ananta Chetan

Excitement runs through my body after my Master instructs me to go to the armory and select a sword. I can almost never get other the size of the temple as I make my way through the long and massive halls towards the armory. The lightsabers to choose from are exquisite but I pick the simplest and sleekest one that reminds me of Master Jedi Qui-Gin Jinn's. The gardens here are as beautiful as they are on Felucia with an overwhelming abundance of plants and flowers. The sound of waterfalls in the distance is peaceful and reminds me of Naboo. I find a spot alone where no one can see me, I put down my books and look at the laser sword. I ignite it! It's heavier then I thought but well balanced. I almost can't believe in its awesome power and beauty then I turn it off and I can hear the waterfall again without the sound of the lightsaber humming. As I read about the different lightsaber combat forms shivers run down my spine as I think of all the Sith the Jedi have had to encounter and how their abilities have had to evolve over time from FORM I to FORM VII. The forms that seem appealing to me and also a reflection on my personality are Forms III and IV. Form III uses the force to defend ones self by reflecting laser bolts but also strongly relies on the belief of the Jedi Code and non-aggression. This form has been practiced by the likes of Master Jedi Luke Skywalker. Form IV uses acrobats to move quickly, leap and use deadly strikes, a form used by Master Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn. Now they may seem like contradicting forms of lightsaber combat however a Jedi might have to make the decision to end a Sith's life if all other attempts have failed. I may also be interested in learning Form VII when I'm ready as Master Windu once did.

14. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    Welcome Rick! -err I mean Psychenous - glad to have you here among the light-siders.

Master CPL_Macja - in the flesh! *bows*
    Welcome back [face_cowboy]

What are these forbidden stories of the problem children and their demise?? I must know!

15. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    There once were a group of Guardians who asked questions who's answers to which they were not privy.
    They caused a disturbance, which caused much turbulence.
    Not just here, but across the galaxy.
    When along came a Mando, who's idol was Rambo, and he put a stop to all the nonsense.

16. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    If I'm pickin up what you're puttin down, Grand Master, I'll go ahead and stop asking about the rambunctious Guardians..

The Mando sounds like a real Judge Dredd!

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    See... despite what your Master might say, you can be taught =D

The Vanguard likes this.
  18. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    *Ponders to himself*
    I can be taught... :p
    [​IMG]

19. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    A very slim one and getting slimmer by the post ;)

EDIT: Any chance someone can give a brief synopsis for an addle minded old Jedi, of what is going on in The Shadow Wars? Preferably the Reader's Digest condensed version :D

The Vanguard likes this.
  20. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Emerging from the forest he calmly approaches his padawan after an hour of meditative solace among the swaying pines carrying a burlap bag under his arm. Allowing his awareness to expand outwardly to his new apprentice he can intuitively sense the sincerity of his commitment by how much he has already assimilated during his reading on saber-forms.

Now take your blade and practice the various forms. If you need an object of attack, use one of the trees from the surrounding forest. In this bag are several training remotes. When you are ready, activate them, one by one, and then add as many as you can handle at one time. Persevere until you have mastered this stage of your saber skills.
    *smiles approvingly* :ben:
    As before, write all in RPG format and be as creative as the exercise allows. 4 FP's for your answer above. Jar-Jar Binks

Interesting and well articulated insights. Award yourself 4 FP's Psychenous For an opportunity at some bonus points, quote or paraphrase exactly what GL says in the documentary regarding where he drew his inspiration for the Jedi and the Force to share with the entire community. Also share share your additional reflections of how you relate to these themes in light of your training.

For the next three days, go to the Dagobah Mud Hut (Click Here) and meditate and practice your Yoda-speak (kindly tag me there). Use this time to discern deeply if you are ready to make the commitment to become a padawan in the GoL. Thane kyrell 2 FP's for your self-reflection yesterday.

Go to the Temple library and research Kyp Durron. Write a brief life sketch and share what you admire or find interesting about him. When you have completed your assignment, present it to Adalia-Durron (tag her).
    Iteote

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very good! Another two points. I am glad to see you understand the balance the Jedi should seek and pitfalls on either side. Caring too much, to fervor that blinds, nor to an apathy that also blinds in the opposite way. We must look at the one as well as the thousand. The good of the forest, as well as the tree. I shall have another task for you soon. :)

CPL_Macja ! Great to see you!

22. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Hello all! Greatings & salutations! Finally stopped "lurking".

The Vanguard and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

THIS PLEASES ME A GREAT DEAL! [face_love] As the resident expert on this Jedi Master......I look forward to this.

Welcome Darth Basin.......Darth? Interesting name for a lurker in the Jedi Temple.... o_O ;)

24. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Not that we hold such things against anyone...do we Lady Adalia ;)

Nice to meet you Basin, please come in and join us. :)

Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

mutters under her breath

No, of course not...... [face_phbbbbt]

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.