main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    [​IMG]
    Puts on her green robes

2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Wait a minute, which franchise is this forum? Oops!

3. Iteote

Iteote Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2017
    Trying to get out of the temple without being seen not dressed in green clothes...

Loth-cat and Adalia-Durron like this.
  4. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Who needs a Green robe when I have a green lightsaber?:p
    Plus, isn't green the color of the Corellian Jedi?

A good choice, Soresu was the first one I studied as a Padawan as well.;)
    Use the remainder of today to study that form, tomorrow I will tag you into one of the dueling threads and we shall have a little spar as master and apprentice, so we might refine your technique.:)

Loth-cat and Adalia-Durron like this.
  5. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *returns from an adventure*
    Hello Fellow Jedi

Adalia-Durron and Sarge like this.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Adventures? Do tell! We crave adventure! And excitement!

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

:p

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    So do not!!

smacks @Sarge up the back of the head

Check yourself at the door dude!!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

ConservativeJedi321 and Sarge like this.
  9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    So quiet in here...........

@Kyber Acyk - Mission changed due to old age memory fade out...........

You have chosen you lightsaber style, are you happy with it?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  10. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Yes, I am happy with it Master. I feel that being a Jedi Sentinel Investigator, Form III is the perfect form, since it will most likely wear down the criminals and allow me to arrest them.

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Explain to me why and what part attracts you? And have you considered the design and colour saber you'd like to carry? When you have you might like to design it and put it in your signature.

12. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    My family have a long tradition of being Jedi Investigators. We have always put the defenceless and voiceless ahead of ourselves, and I would consider it an honour if I am allowed to carry on in my ancestors' footsteps.

Yes I have, Master. I would like my lightsaber to have a Firebrand hilt and an orange blade.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I look forward to seeing your creation.
    [​IMG]

14. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    And here is my lightsaber Master :)

<◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ﮱ▒[]▒▒▒|▒|=|▒|▒o

vncredleader likes this.
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Beautiful!!! Well done Kyber.

I award you four points for your thoughts and building.

@Bardan_Jusik [face_batting] points please?

Kyber Acyk and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    To those playing the RPG, I'm going to try to get an update in on Wednesday. So if you haven't posted yet, you have until then. :p

17. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Bonus Points

Perform a random act of kindness IC as your Jedi self. For those who would like a little inspiration, check out the vid above or thousands of others like it on YouTube. Good luck. ;)

TAG ALL

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Random Act of Kindness -- IC: Vanora
    Location is Transport Hub

En route to Saridona Prime, Vanora had encountered a woman from Drall with two small children. She was going to meet her husband on Lothal but had ben unexpectedly delayed. The lady was on standby but the transports were full. Vanora gave her seat to the woman and rebooked on a different transport leaving from a different portal station. This would cost a few extra credits for the change in the details of transport ID but thankfully not so much as it would be if the destination were changed as well.

She had the spaceport service droid take her bags to the next bay over.

___

@Ananta Chetan

:)

19. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    Random Act Of Kindness - IC: Kyber
    Location is Coruscant

Kyber was enroute to his family’s mansion for a meeting when he passed by a shelter for the homeless and orphans. Being instilled with a desire to help those less fortunate than him, and a quick word with the shelter coordinator and chef, the young Padawan was soon hard at work in the kitchen, cooking large pots of hot soup and then helped to serve it to the residents. The coordinator and the chef were glad to have an extra pair of hands today, and Kyber saw how a simple meal could make someone’s day and made them feel cared for and loved.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Ananta Chetan

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Random Act of Kindness

Many years ago, in the time between the dark and light, when I was struggling to find my way I came across a skinny and scruffy looking dog. Sitting quietly outside a Cantina, she stared at the entrance. She seemed to be waiting for something or someone, I couldn't be sure. I had time, so I sat nearby and watched curiously for what seemed like hours. Finally a robust man wearing food stained clothes carried out what looked like a bin full of rubbish and scraps. He heaved it around the side of the building and tossed it's contents clumsily into a large receptacle. The dog waited till the man had returned inside and she ran over to the large rubbish bin and began sniffing through the scraps that had fallen out as they were tossed. She then went around another corner and returned carrying a well worn container to which she carefully placed the few scraps she'd gathered before trotting off happily with her haul of meager items. I felt a tug at my heart and a twist in my stomach as I realised she was feeding someone or something so decided to follow her. I trailed her for nearly 30 mins before she entered the remains of home, its windows broken the door not even there. Quietly I crept up and peeked in, what I saw helped me on my journey to the light. She was feeding these meager scraps of rubbish to her 5 puppies, and going without herself. I stood there for sometime considering her act of love and kindness to her children, knowing at that point she'd have given her life for them and was clearly starving to make sure they didn't. Glancing around the empty shell of a building I saw what looked to be the remain of a bed of sorts. With grim determination I made a decision.

Walking back to town I made plans in my head to get food,water and bedding for not only myself but the dog and several hours later I had all I needed. To be honest I did use the display of carrying a lightsaber on my belt to acquire more than I could afford, no one knew I was not a Jedi and I never said I was. Upon returning to the hut I found the dog curled around her sleeping babies and she looked up at me with a touch of concern. I smiled and proceeded to lay dried food and a blanket out for her and pour water into the bowl she had earlier brought food back in. She was cautious, but eventually ate, and soon encouraging her children to eat and drink as well. Making myself up a bed, I ate the fruit Id gotten for myself and watched quietly.

And so it went for nearly a month or so. Every few days I'd go to one of three nearby towns and acquire as much as I could using my wiles, saber and the odd mind trick and bring it back. The mother dog got stronger and the trust between us grew. As the days went by her puppies grew and began to wander like teens do and eventually I came back to find her alone, her children had left home. That night she curled beside me and I stroked her as she lamented her now grown children going into the world. The next day, I knew it was time for me to move on, but I was no longer alone. Bonnie, as I named her, became my travelling companion, and for 6 more standard years we were together. She taught me about unconditional love and forgiveness, lessons no sentient being could ever teach me, and she made me see that being selfish was a very dark way to be.

I cried the day she passed in my arms, I thanked her for the life and the love she'd given and carefully stroked her face. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh as she left me and became one with the Force, leaving me with a missing piece of my heart and lessons I would take through my life to my own grave.

@Ananta Chetan

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  21. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    @Kyber Acyk - a Real Mission this time! :p

What is a Praxeum Ship and what happens on them for three points.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    So...an update about this planned update. Kids got an unexpected snow day today (weather forecasters thought the lake would keep the front south of us, it didn't) and woke up to 10 inches of snow this morning. That leaves me with a house full of kids and no quiet time to pull the update together. The roads are already cleared, so I expect them to be back to school tomorrow, but I have RL commitments both tomorrow and Friday that leave me with little time for the update. Add that all up and it means I certainly won't get the update in today, and maybe not tomorrow or Friday either. If it's not done by this week it will be my top (online) priority come Monday. I'd apologize but...

[​IMG]

Edit: At least it means more time to post for those that haven't yet. Silver linings and all that. :p

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Sarge and Adalia-Durron like this.
  24. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    So much for people saying Spring is Here

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    How very dare you have a RL?!?!

Sent from X Wing in Deep space.