main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
  2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    @Kev-Mas_Colcha , you're obviously older and much more experienced than most of our initiates. How do think your age and experience will affect your training, career, and profession as a Jedi? I want to know about both the positive and negative aspects of the topic.

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, I don't foresee many drawbacks to be honest, other than perhaps that I'd need to exercise more humility than normal and that the Masters might see fit to give me more difficult challenges (which I welcome, btw), but the benefits are definitely numerous, mainly that I'll be able to move through my trials a lot quicker because I'll be able to quickly come up with detailed responses. Also, I already have the exact details for my character imagined and a backstory in the works, which will make role play activities easier.

Don't be mistaken however, I still think of myself as equals with my fellow initiates despite my experience.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  5. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    If any of you LotG types back at the temple want to do anything with Liuna, give me a shout. I don't have a day off until Tuesday and work is hectic... should be all done by the end of next week though.

6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I'm still stuck on eventide in the game.

And Illum in here.:p

*Hologram fizzles out*

7. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    IC: Jedi Knight Kassokay Acyk

Kassokay stepped forward to try his luck. Clearing his mind of all distractions and centering himself within the Force, he visualized the object in his mind and then the Twi'lek began to focus on it being lifted out from its icy tomb.

The first time around, it moved slightly, but still remained stuck. No matter, Kassokay tried a second time, going into some sort of trance, as he used all of his will to make it move. Ever so slowly, the object shifted and finally it fell onto its side on the ice shelf.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  8. Child_of_a_Jedi

Child_of_a_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2015
    *peeks in shyly* Can anyone join the Guardians?

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
  10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome @Child_of_a_Jedi !!! You are very welcome to join us, we have a process you must go through but if you are willing, your journey to Jedi Knight may well have begun!

11. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017
    Welcome to our Temple @Child_of_a_Jedi - and as Adalia said above, there is a process to go through, but I am sure the Guardians will be the perfect fit for you :)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Vanora on Ilum

She recalled what had been drilled into her during Healer training. Rushing is never a recipe for success, even in emergencies or when time is of the essence. You get sloppy and make mistakes.

She imagined the luminescent crystal as light as a feather and imagined it floating into her hands.

Would that really work? She asked herself and opened her eyes and found to her delight that it had!

She hastily tucked the emerald-shaded gem into her pack enfolded in soft linen.

She glanced at Knight Acyk to see how he was coming along.

@Kyber Acyk [face_batting]

OOC: @Child_of_a_Jedi welcome indeed. @};-

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  13. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017

Kassokay closed his eyes once more and began to visualize the crystal floating down gently into his open palm. With his eyes closed, he felt an object come to rest in his hand; was it the crystal that he had pulled out of the ice?

Opening his eyes, he saw the crystal had successfully made its journey safely down from the ice shelf. It emitted a strong orange glow; he then tucked it into his pack for safe-keeping.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

She saw Knight Acyk holding a lovely orange crystal, as warm as a ripe summer fruit.

She beamed her congratulations.
    "Guess we can head back." She commented.
    @Kyber Acyk

:D :cool:

15. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017

Kassokay nodded. Somehow, this time around it had been much less stressful to collect his crystal. The Twi'lek wondered what Master Nosrep would say at their quick retrieval of their Kyber crystals.

"I am sure he will be waiting for us and will want to find out how we went," he fell in beside Vanora and lead the way back through the corridor to the cavern entrance.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    "I am sure he will be waiting for us and will want to find out how we went."

Vanora said thoughtfully: "I guess it has more to do with not having a lot of distractions literal and otherwise. Staying focused was essential."

@Kyber Acyk & @ConservativeJedi321 @};-

17. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

*prepares to disappear*

Will be away for the next three weeks in Sri Lanka hopefully attaining a new visa. Be well and see you all soon. :p

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Best of luck and take care. @};-

19. Child_of_a_Jedi

Child_of_a_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2015
    Thanks. :) I'm looking for enlightenment, and something fun, something to belong to. My mom turned me on to the forums and I'm finally beginning to explore more.

I am definitely willing. :) I wish to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi.

Thanks a lot!:D

20. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Illum

The Ongree sensed the young Jedi returning from their journey, and broke his meditation, to stand as they arrived through the door.
    "I trust you each found that which you were missing?" The Ongree contemplated the mysteries of the force, and the challenges this very temple had taken him through so many years ago.

"Alright, then the next stage of this mission takes us back to The Gatherer."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The voyage back to the ship was longer than it was to the temple. The sun was half down, and the wind was picking up, dragging a small snow storm across the horizon.

They nevertheless made it in one piece. The first thing the Ongree Master did upon running up the ramp of the ship, was to grab his 'special cargo' from a container near the back of the craft.
    As Vanora and Kassokay took their seats at a table in the cargo hold, Semajj set the boxes in front of them.
    "You have your crystals, but alone they are mere jewelry."

The first item he pulled out of one container was a rusty memory core, from a millennia old architect droid that had been destroyed in the Jedi purge a century prior.
    As he plugged it into a holoprojector, images of lightsaber hilts flashed across the screen. A curved blade, one encased in wood, another dual bladed variant. On, and on it went, all the lightsabers it could recall from its long existence.

"You're lightsaber is your life. It must be designed to your specifications, for your specific grip. You must create it, as a conduit between yourself and your crystal."

He opened both containers wide so they could see, the various parts, and ores they contained. All a Jedi could possibly need to forge their weapon.

"By all means, bring in your own items to add to your sabers as you see fit. My own blade is inlayed with the teeth of a bore wolf and a Cartusion whale; each of which I added of my own accord. Just be careful when constructing them. The last thing we need is for you to blow yourselves up in the process."

He set aside holographic instructions they might use to get the parts set in a proper way. Before moving back to the cockpit, allowing them the privacy they needed to enter meditation.
    [​IMG]

OOC: I encourage you to be very detailed when constructing your blades. Describe the process, why you chose to do it that way. Your mindset as you gather the parts needed, and any special modifications. Do what is right for your character, though creativity will be rewarded!

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @Kyber Acyk

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Vanora -- departing from Ilum

"I trust you each found that which you were missing?" Nosrep greeted.

Vanora smiled affirmatively.

"Alright, then the next stage of this mission takes us back to The Gatherer."

As Vanora and Knight Acyk took their seats at a table in the cargo hold, Master Nosrep set the box in front of them.

The first item he pulled out of the container was a still-functioning memory core, from a millennia old architect droid that had been destroyed in the Jedi purge a century previously.
    As he plugged it into a holoprojector, images of lightsaber hilts flashed across the screen.

"Your lightsaber is your life. It must be designed to your specifications, for your specific grip. You must create it, as a conduit between yourself and your crystal."

He opened the containers again, showing various parts and ores. There was enough and more to forge a weapon that would be an extension of the wielder. Nosrep continued:
    "By all means, bring in your own items to add to your sabers as you see fit. My own blade is inlayed with the teeth of a bore wolf and a Cartusion whale each of which I added of my own accord. Just be careful when constructing them. The last thing we need is for you to blow yourselves up in the process."

Nosrep set out holographic instructions they might use to get the parts arranged in a correct alignment.
    He then exited towards the cockpit, allowing for requisite privacy.

Vanora settled comfortably and assembled the various components she would need.
    She immersed herself in the currents of the Force as if it were a slowly flowing lake rippling under a springtime sun.
    She imagined leaves drifting on the surface as well.
    Then she visualized standing on the shore and collecting stones of various hues and arranging them in intricate patterns as she had when a youngling to make colorful nekclaces.
    She pictured the entire process as similar to putting together a holographic puzzle until each piece fit snugly into the other, nesting and edges seamlessly touching.

When Vanora became aware of her surroundings again, she checked her chrono. So much time had passed, close to 2 hours.

Before her was a gorgeous and successfully constructed saber with a curved hilt with a floral pattern.
    When she pressed the activation button, a soft aquamarine glow emanated.
    There was also a secondary backup power housing with a ciruclar border inlay.
    She tested the moves, graceful and easy as the water of the lake she had envisioned.

Vanora glanced over at Knight Acyk to see how he was progressing but did not dare to break his concentration if he were preoccupied.

TAG: @Kyber Acyk & @ConservativeJedi321

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    See you on the other side!!!

You've taken your dirt to into a larger role @Child_of_the_Jedi. !! Standby for further instructions!!!

Sent from X Wing in Deep space.

23. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
  24. Kyber Acyk

Nov 30, 2017

As Vanora and Knight Acyk took their seats at a table in the cargo hold, Master Nosrep set the box in front of them.

The first item he pulled out of the container was a still-functioning memory core, from a millennia old architect droid that had been destroyed in the Jedi purge a century previously. As he plugged it into a holoprojector, images of lightsaber hilts flashed across the screen.

"Your lightsaber is your life. It must be designed to your specifications, for your specific grip. You must create it, as a conduit between yourself and your crystal."

He opened the containers again, showing various parts and ores. There was enough and more to forge a weapon that would be an extension of the wielder. Nosrep continued: "By all means, bring in your own items to add to your sabers as you see fit. My own blade is inlayed with the teeth of a bore wolf and a Cartusion whale each of which I added of my own accord. Just be careful when constructing them. The last thing we need is for you to blow yourselves up in the process."

Nosrep set out holographic instructions they might use to get the parts arranged in the correct alignment. He then exited towards the cockpit, allowing for requisite privacy.

Kassokay sat with his legs crossed in the chair and looked over the parts in front of him. Closing his eyes, the Twi'lek immersed himself in the Force, feeling its currents wash over him, like waves breaking over rocks. He laid out the required lightsaber parts in front of him and then he began the construction process.

He visualised himself standing in front of an evidence board at an empty police precinct and placing scraps of evidence, no matter how small, into chronological order, making sure each piece fit snuggly with the next, until he had solved the crime.

His eyes suddenly snapped open, and the Twi'lek checked his chrono; it had been a little over two hours' after he had started his built. He turned the weapon over in his hands; it consisted of a black Firebrand hilt with extra grip built into it and a back-up power housing built in the base. His thumb rested on the activation slide and he moved it down; the bright orange blade appeared and illuminated his face.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha & @ConservativeJedi321

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    So, @Child_of_a_Jedi tell us, do we know this parental Jedi you are the child of? As I have a son your age and as such am the parent of a potential Jedi.

Also, can you give us the Jedi Code please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.