main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013

Padawan Binks...you would be wise to begin your final IC preparations for the ceremony. All other Temple inhabitants may kindly make their way to the Hall of Knighthood and are welcome to post your IC thoughts and (humorous) internal reflections while we await things to commence. Our luminous Master Adalia will be conducting the ceremony this time around, so all should prepare themselves for some unique post-ceremony festivities. ;)

Jar-Jar Binks

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016

I know the feeling.:p

You did well on that task Aayla Secura.:)

I'm going to drop this here as a reminder though, just in case you missed it.;)

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Once again the Rancor horns are sounded by servants as the Occupants of the Temple of Light are called to the Great Hall, for another Padawan has achieved the rank of Knight.

[​IMG]

The New Initiates and Padawans begin to gather and there is a feeling of anticipation flowing through the Force as they take up their positions, they can see their own future and it seems closer than the last time. Each time a Padawan graduates, it means others are closer to that goal!

The current serving Knights also gather, on the first balcony, their robes wrapped about them and they walk smoothly and calmly. Walking around their chairs they are seated.

On the Ground floor from three entrances, Masters Hochner, Chetan and Tehanis enter forming a triangle, they nod once to each other before turning to acknowledge Commander Taab in a corner watching with folded arms, he gives them a nod showing them that all is safe and well and proceedings can now commence.

The three Masters face each other and wait, a door opens and Padawan Sky enters, his smile showing as he walks confidently toward the centre of the Triangle of Masters. He grins at Master Chetan before turning and kneeling down and lowering his head to Master Tehanis. There is silence as the moment is savoured by all present and the light flows freely through all occupants, the room seems to glow.

In one swift movement the three Masters pull out their lightsabers and ignite them holding them aloft. Master Tehanis lowers her purple saber slightly and looks down at a grinning Sky, she gives her head a slight shake in disbelief at his enthusiasm.

"By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee Knight of the Guardians of Light."

In a smooth swift movement she severs the braid hanging at the side of his head before lifting her blade again.

"Rise Jedi Sentinel Sky and join the fight to Guard the Light."

----------------------------------------------------

All are now invited to the adjacent room and encouraged to give our new Knight their personal good wishes as he continues on the Path. There will also be a party of sorts where Master Tehanis has given her own personal flare to the room with strobe lighting and Classic Music from an era past (OOC 90's's Pop!) as well as light refreshments and a saber cake!!!!

[​IMG]

@Ananta Chetan Bardan_Jusik Mitth_Fisto, Jar-Jar Binks Rebecca_Daniels Sarge ConservativeJedi321 and all others are invited.

4. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What do you use to cut saber cake? Knives won't work; sabers cut knives. And sabers don't cut other sabers. Is this a test for Sky? Some kind of Gordian knot? Sky, can you cut the cake using nothing but The Force? Better get it right, or they're liable to revoke your knighthood.

But seriously, congratulations and well done!

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It's only 'shaped' like a saber, you can cut it how ever you like, but it should slice easily in even bits for all!

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Well, that takes all the challenge out of it. [face_sigh]

8. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Knight Sky. How poetic. I am so proud of you and it was an honor to serve as your guide.

Welcome to our humble circle of Jedi, Brother. :ben:

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Congrats Jar-Jar Binks, another successful Knight who grew under Ananta Chetan's wise tutelage ;)

I wonder, with all these new Knights, whether a multi-way sparring match is in order... not to see who is best, of course, but to stretch our RPing muscles ahead of whatever our illustrious GM has in store for us over in LotG :p

10. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    What a wonderful day to become a Knight! :cool:

I want to thank Master Jedi Ananta Chetan and Rebecca Denials for there guidance as well as the rest of the Knights and Padawans whom helped me along the way.

Thank you.

11. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Saber Cake. As long as it doesn't give you heart burn.:p

Congrats Jar-Jar. The more knights the merrier.:D

Huzzah![face_party]

12. Aayla Secura

Aayla Secura Jedi Knight

Mar 14, 2017
    ConservativeJedi321

I did seem to have missed that. I apologize and will get to work on that at once!

Sarge

I am honored to be the first recipient to have earned force points from you!

Jar-Jar Binks

Congratulations on becoming a knight! May the force forever guide you in your service to the light, friend

13. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    No prob. Life gets busy, I get it.:p
    But you are very close to reaching the next rank, and every task counts. More for your sake than mine in that regard.:)

Jar-Jar Binks and Aayla Secura like this.
  14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    ^ Is a hard Jedi Knight! :p ;) (Teasing)

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  15. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    When's the last time you swung an RPG laser sword?

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  17. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Thank you all so much for your kind words and the cake of course. :p

[​IMG]

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  19. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Mitth_Fisto Here is my task.

IC: Titus Fenton
    Training grounds, Jedi Temple

Titus concentrated on the lightsaber in his hand. The blue blade was activated and the aprentice felt its destructive power. He felt he energy floating through the components of his weapon. The hearth of it beeing the Kyber chrystahl he found on Ilum. Titus was still a little fearfull of the weapon and its destructive potential. In his time as a Jedi apprentice he had seen the horrible burned wounds it could cause and the death it could bring. It was a weapon to wound, cripple and kill other beings and Titus knew he had to be carefull with it.

Raising the blade the padawn started his training. There were no enemies around him, not even training droids but Titus imagined himself in a fight while he followed the steps.

The first move was fairly simple using the blade as a shield against imagined blasterbolts. Holding the blade in front of him the padawan created a net of laser around him, in a real battle he knew the force would guide his hand and help him to deflect the fire.

After a while he finished the defensive training and concentrated on the sword fighting lessons his master had taught him. He had never been good at this but he knew he had to improve his skills. The first attack he practiced consisted of wider swings of his weapon on shoulder hight to both sides. These attack were meant to cut of enemies hands and arms to make them defensless.

The next series consisted of low attacks with Titus going down on a knee for a second when he swung his sword. These deep attacks aimed at an enemies knees hoping to break their balance or even cut of their legs. The last series focused on attacking the opponents upper body and consisted of deadly hits and strickes.

After Titus had finished the training routine he changed his lightsaber to his left hand and repeated the pervious moves. A Jedi should allways be able to fight with both of his hands equally the masters had taught him.

Sweat run over the padawans arms and chest when he finished his practice. Before he deactivated his blade Titus starred at the lighting blue of his blade for a moment. The energy packs gave the weapon its strenght but it was his crystahl that made it a lightsaber. It was the crystahl that turned the weapon in a tool of the Jedi.

P.S. Congrats to the Knighthood Jar-Jar Binks

20. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    It's been a while, I think mine's gone rusty, if it works at all

21. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I haven't RPed properly in...well...years.

I'm not rusty at writing though!

The Vanguard likes this.
  22. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Would you be willing to accept the challenge of dueling a Sith in the Pit? :kylo:

My apprentice Psychenous is currently in a contest there that is coming to a close with a dark side apprentice. Lady Belligerent and I set it up as an opportunity for some cross-training and community development between our two groups. As fate would have it, just yesterday her husband Darth Wanderguard had inquired via her if I had another padawan who would be willing to cross blades with his apprentice. Then when I saw your post I proposed to Lady B if they would have someone instead to go against a Knight, and she said she imagined they did and would inquire and get back to me.

So...would you be open to that Becca, if we can set it up? :hera:

TAG Rebecca_Daniels Lady Belligerent

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You know the above would raise my stress levels! Glad its you and not me Becca!! :p

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  24. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    To my knowledge, no one has ever been physically injured IRL while wielding a laser sword in the Rancor Pit. :p

Can you confirm that for me, Pitmaster? ;)
    Bardan_Jusik

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not physically I am sure, but emotionally when they 'claim to be a Master' and are unable to back that up anymore.......yeah, pride involved :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.