main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Some even more than one, I can see. ;)

2. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    25 pages? *proudly adds* and not an ounce of spam. :p
    [​IMG]

Skyla Skywalker and vncredleader like this.
  3. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
  4. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    While I put on the insulating clothes over my normal robes, I started to whistle, just excited, showing it with music. As I put my hair underneath my cloak, I ask master Vansyph, "What was it like when you first visited Ilum?" I want to be prepared for what is to come.
    The Vanguard

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  5. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    "I should be getting ready too!" I say as I put on the heavier clothes. "I'm not used to these clothes at all. Oh well, I guess I will stay warm." I toss my bag back into the locker.

BookExogorth likes this.
  6. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

A little foreshadowing to whet your appetites for Illum. ;)

7. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    We knew it was Ilum! :D

8. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Are knowing it and being there the same thing? :p

Have a great trip. :ben:

Skyla Skywalker likes this.
  9. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "Well...no. But we guessed that it was Ilum before we got here."

vncredleader likes this.
  10. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    "Does anybody else feel like a pillow in all this?" :p

11. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "What's that mean?"

12. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    "With all the insulation."

13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    "Rally up!"

The comically puffy padawans gathered around Sarge in the shuttle's hold. Sarge chuckled at the wide-eyed bundled-up younglings; they looked like they were getting ready for an assault on the north face of the highest, steepest peak on the planet.

"I hope everyone has finally figured out where we are. Yes, this is Ilum, and you're on your way into the mystical magical crystal caverns on a quest to discover your very own kyber crystals. Follow me."

Outside the ship, the bitter wind peppered the visitors with icy pellets. After a short hike up a twisting snow-covered mountain trail, they took refuge in a wide-mouthed cavern, relieved to be sheltered from the biting winds.

"This is as far as your masters go. Finding your crystal is a personal experience, and often a surprising stage of growth for a Padawan. I'm sure all of your masters remember when they found theirs, and what it meant to them. I know I'll never forget. If you find a crystal and you're not sure if that's yours, it's not; when you find the right one you'll just know it. Don't question your abilities, trust them. Keep your minds open to all kinds of events and possibilities, and consider all the opportunities you'll find inside. Anything is possible in there. Be alert, but not fearful. All of you are ready for this. Van, any words of advice before we turn them loose?"

The Vanguard, Padawans

14. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I was laying in bed last night thinking to myself, I wonder what BookExogorth meant by that? Then it hit me. Then I felt stupid. Oh well. I just didn't want to get up and delete my reply.

"And yes, I do feel like a pillow."

The Vanguard and BookExogorth like this.
  15. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Voluntary Task for Knights

Share a random excerpt from the training journal of your new padawan.

Create a fabricated IC page of your reflections and notes in mentoring your apprentice. It might include such things as what you imagined being a Master would be like compared to how it actually is in reality, practical tips on living as a Jedi, and even less formal things that one would normally write in a journal for one's eyes only.

Since this is fictitious, feel free to share humorous observations of others as well as the normal random unpolished things one might write to oneself as a Jedi Knight. It can be as long or short as you like. Force Points shall be given.

TAG ConservativeJedi321 The Vanguard Jar-Jar Binks Sarge

16. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Cave Entrance, Illum

[​IMG]

Koji nodded in response to his fellow Knight before addressing the group. Ven covered everything well in his brief so instead of a long-winded closing statement, Koji kept it short and sweet.

Looking each padawan in the eye with sincerity, he began, "This is an important step in your journey to Knighthood." He shifted slightly, "Be ready for anything, kyber crystals aren't the only things inside these caves. Trust your instincts, and may the force be with you all."

Turning to Ven privately, Koji asked, "Sarge, as we landed did you notice anything.... off, about the cave? It was difficult to see through the wind-driven snow, but I just had to ask."

TAG: Sarge TheSilentInfluence vncredleader BookExogorth Skyla Skywalker Thane kyrell

OOC: For the record, Thane is not currently with the group of paddies. Pay close attention as you explore the frozen tunnels. ;)
    Please remember to keep your posts IC and use as much creativity as you have available. :p You are all venturing alone but combination posts are welcome.

Ananta Chetan, vncredleader and Sarge like this.
  17. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *Walks in and realizes the Padawans are on a school trip.*
    Dang! Those things can be fun...

Mitth_Fisto and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  18. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "Are you guys ready?" I look over and say before taking a step forward.

Sarge and The Vanguard like this.
  19. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
  20. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

"Yes." I reply, shivering despite the thick parka I'm wearing. "Good luck, and may the force be with you."

Sarge and The Vanguard like this.
  21. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "May the Force be with us all." I add.

22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Ice Caves, Ilum

The ice and snow crunched under Silent's feet as they walked through the cave, the high spikes of ice on either side of them were intimidating, but they continued on, despite a nervous feeling settling in the pit of their stomach and staying there. There was no reason to be nervous, it was just a cave that emitted the force more strongly then others.

As Silent stopped at a fork in the cave, they turned their head back; the fleeting glimpse of something that shouldn't be there made them jump, but whatever it was disappeared just as quickly, and silence surrounded the cave again. Okay, it was fine. It was nothing. Just keep moving forward.

As Silent took a few more precautionary steps there was a loud crack from somewhere below them, and the ground seemed to tilt. There was a crash, and bits of ice flew into the air as Silent lost their footing, the ground tilting and causing them to slide fast down an incline until they hit a chunk of ice and slow down as they rolled to the end of the cliff below, knowing they would be sure to have bruises tomorrow.

Silent groaned, staring up at the roof of the cave. They were down, but they weren't out for the count yet.

Tag: The Vanguard

23. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "That was painful." I say through clenched teeth. I stand back up slowly, and turn around to find the others. We regroup and continue on.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Wait, I thought we were all going through individually?

25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.