main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Books Guardians of the Whills: MG novel by Greg Rucka

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jan 26, 2017.

1. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    About halfway through this book. Chirrut's POV chapters are cool - really interesting to read something from the perspective of a blind character.

tatooinesandworm and Jedi Ben like this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I plan on reading it once I finish one of my current books.

Maythe14thBeWithYou likes this.
  3. tatooinesandworm

tatooinesandworm Jedi Master star 3

Jul 30, 2015
    I need a book (like immediately) about the orphans growing up and restarting some of the spiritual orders of the Force OR being a part of the Resistance and serving under General Leia.

And Althin better be a main character in that book.

Kudos to Mr. Rucka, Lucasfilm Story Group, and Disney Publishing. That was a GREAT book.

I would have loved to see the Baze/Kaya relationship developed just a *little* bit more.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Dawud786 and Jedi Ben like this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I finished it yesterday and I agree - very good book. I wouldn't mind seeing a more adult novel about Chirrut and Baze.

5. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    I'm behind on my Canon material too. I've had a backlog of books as well. I still need too read Thrawn....OMG. I can go through them pretty quickly so it'll won't be a problem but this looks cool.