main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Guess what I found ...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kartanym, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Browsing around the lovely little technology they call the internet, I finally found a decent mp3 of the Star Wars disco tune! Man, that's funny stuff. Though there are some neat little moments within it, and it lasts over 6 minutes long. Groovy.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to start a thread based on a similar theme (no not star wars dicso music), the strangest things you found when searching the net on a boring day.

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    I think it'd have to be a guitar version of the theme from the old C64 game "International Karate Plus".

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I could have given you a copy of that. :) I have the original 7" single and I recorded it to MP3 a while back. A few people on here got it from me. Should have brought it to that multimedia meet.
    I could still give it to you if you want. I've learned from experience that the majority of MP3s shared on WinMX etc aren't especially good quality.
    As for strange things I've found, I once stumbled across a website called road kill quarterly. Basically a website with pictures and comentaries of various animals squashed on the roads. They even had a special feature dedicated to queensland canetoads. This was years ago though so I don't know if the site's still there.
    Just checked and it's still there. Looks like it hasn't been updated since '96. :p http://www.collideascope.com/rkq/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.