main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Guess what I just got!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jymm_Roquand, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    As I was walking through the Sunrise Records on Younge and Bloor I was intent on buying something with the money I got from My aunts in the States for my impending Birthday...guh.

Well to my surprise I found an old favorite of mine, Weekend at Bernies. I went to pick it up and saw it was a decent price. But I was stopped dead in my tracks seeing another DVD.

Undergrads Season 1 Two Disc set :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought this wasn't coming to Canada...well apparently that isn't true because it currently sits on my desk.

Yes Undergrads DVD is available here...I am so excited. and it states that its the complete FIRST season. Not the complete series. Perhaps season two is underway as rumours suggest. :D

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Oh comeone you didn't even allow us to GUESS! :p

cool find though :)

3. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    I didn't mean litterally. :p

Warning though its like $40 for two discs. I was going to pick up some Cowboy Bebop Sessions instead but thought they were too costly but I couldn't give up a chance at owning this gem.

4. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

$40?

:_|

Too many things to buy!

:_|

*weighs the scales* So... SWG or Undergrads?

AHH!!!

What are the special features?

5. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    Nothing Special...Only buy it if you are a hardcore fan without cable...like me...

There is footage from the voice recording sessions, interveiw and comentary by the creator Pete Williams and Character background stuff plus games and french tracks.

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

o_O I'm a hard core fan of UnderGrads.. I have cable... yet how else can I get the special features :_| I mean.. Gimpy is like my Demi-God :p *smirks*

Yet I'm saving up for so many things, gees.. I just bought a spongebob square pants dvd... do I really need others, such as Family Guy, Futurerama and the new Undergrads DVDs....

:_| yes! :_|

7. Aina

Aina Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2003
    *feels like she is in a forum full of little kids*

ok i can understand liking the Simpsons..but.....gah! *brain goes to mush trying to understand them* *sigh*

weirdos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.