main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Guest Appearances in the NJO

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Crow_T_Fett, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crow_T_Fett

Crow_T_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    I think one of the coolest things in the NJO has been that so many of the "minor" characters (meaning other than Han, Luke, and Leia) have made appearances. From large roles like Kyp, to brief cameos, pretty much anyone who's still "with us" has shown up at one point.

I was just wondering who else you might like to see?

Personally, I'd LOVE even the briefest appearance by Boba Fett. I proposed this over at that "other" site and got hammered for it, but come on, how can you include Bossk and not Fett?

I know he's around 60 now, but I think he could still get things done. His success was due to a lot more than just his physical condition. He also had great instincts, information sources, and of course, weapons. Come on, how great would it be to have him be the one to bring in Nom Anor?

And Muuurgh. Bring back Muuurgh!!

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    i like your idea of fett getting Nom Anor.

3. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I'd like to see Guri and a resurrected Bouush. (j/k about that last part ;) ).

And aren't the Mandalorians still around? According to the ESGVV, MandalMotors (a Mandalorian shipbuilder) has some NR contracts. :confused:

4. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Many of the Mandalorian Supercommandos are in, or were in the Unknown Regions helping the Nagai find a new homeplanet. It'd be sweet if they came back to the New Republic and helped out in the invasion.

5. Balance_Point

Balance_Point Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    ::sits down and waits for DL or someone else to mention Fett's "cameo" in VP:: :D

(Incidentally, I want to see whatever happened to Anja Gallandro...)

6. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    Oh yeah, BP, I forgot about that. ;)

Well, maybe another author could find a way to "resurrect" him and get him into one of the remaining eight books. :)

7. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    I want to see Myn Donos. Winter, too.

8. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    No way in heck was Fett at Sernpidal. Bounty Hunter to mayor of a backwater hole that makes Tatooine look like the bright center of the universe? If he fell that far it was probably good that he died. Let's set Fett on the tail of Nom Anor, Viqi Shesh, and the Peace Brigade. Then sit back with your drinks and watch the slaughter.

9. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    Callista! We want Callista!

;)

10. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Fett's overated, so I would be hacked if he showed up. :D

I'd like to see what happened to all the Rouges and Wraiths. And not Anja. I really jsut did not like her.

Okay, here's something that would never happen, but I'd like to see Dash Rendar show up and prove that he's not really dead. I love him!!!!!!! I'm still holding out that somehow he survived.

11. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
  12. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    Of course Fett's overrated! :D Probably never before has a character done so little in three movies and generated such a fan following. But we love him anyway.

Whatever happened to Mon Mothma? I'm not saying that I necessarily want to see her in the NJO (not sure what she could contribute), but it's odd the way she just seemed to disappear...

13. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    I don't love him. I love Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    By "we" I meant the Fett fans.

Kyp??!! :D

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Yes, Kyp. Can't you read my sig? I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the greatest ever. He is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fett has fans? j/k

16. Mazzic

Mazzic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    I'd love to see Mazzic drop by! Doubt that would ever happen, unless they made him a Peace Brigade contact...and I wouldn't want that.

I'd love to see Guri, or Dash Rendar make an appearance as well.

-Mazz

17. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Dash Rendar is dead, give me Parck and the chiss and all be happy.

18. Olmahk_DeathCommando

Olmahk_DeathCommando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2001
    I think Fett says somewhere in his story in Tales of the Bounty hunters that after he captured the Butcher guy he wanted to live a quiet life. You can't get much more quiet than Serpindal...

19. Roa

Roa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2002
    I agree with chissdude, bring back Admiral Voss Parck. Also where's Nien Nunb? I think he should have some role in the NJO.

20. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Chissdude, when did Dash Rendar die? He was alive in the comic book evolution post SoTE....

21. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    Dash Rendar is dead, darn him!!

And i wanna see Jar Jar! Or one of his descendants, at least... maybe a force-sensitive Gungan...

22. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    i'd really like to see anja gallandro. i just think she's really spiffy. i'd be really happy if she popped up somewhere in the NJO books

~NiKe SKyLaRK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.