main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Guest Needed for TV Show

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by HardwareWars, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardwareWars

HardwareWars Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hello! I am writing from a TV station in Madison, Wisconsin. We are looking for a fan or two to have on a local talk show. The topic for the night will be, surprise, Star Wars and the new film. Ideally would be looking for a president of any organized local fan club, but would appreciate any rabid fan (maybe even in costume?). Please e-mail me at jrobbins@wisctv.com. The taping for this program would occur on Thursday, May 2, at approximately 6:30 PM on the west side of Madison.

2. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    My name is Eric Larson.
    I would be more than happy to be intervied. I run a convention that brings Star Wars guests to Madison once a year. The only problem is that I will be leaving town next Thursday for the Star Wars convention in Indiana.

I could do something right before I go or after on the 6th- with no problem.

I have worked on the Sta Wars re-release in 97' for Pepsico, and have been a active fan for over 20 years.

Let me know on this board what you think, and get me a number to contact!
    Eric

3. HardwareWars

Apr 23, 2002
    Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for your reply. You sound like you would be a perfect guest! Unfortunately, the show does tape at 6:30 PM on Thursday, May 4. If you are out that day, is there anyone else you could recommend to us? We're sorry we can't be more flexible on our taping schedule.

Please get back to me at (608)277-5136 or e-mail me at jrobbins@wisctv.com.

Thanks again.

4. HardwareWars

Apr 23, 2002
    Still looking for a guest for THIS Thursday! Please contact me if you are interested. I can be reached at jrobbins@wisctv.com.

Thanks!

5. Obi-Wannabe

Obi-Wannabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 1999
    Sorry, I wasn't directed to this location until too late. That was this morning! ARGH! *slaps self*

I'm a local, and I'm the executive officer of the Rebel Legion's Midwest Base. I also make costumes. Did you guys do the segment? If not, and still would like to, I'd be up for it. I can be reached at stacey@terracom.net.

Sorry! People don't tell me these things until it's too late. And I don't come to theforce.net because of the spoilers!

Stace

6. BattleDroid1138

BattleDroid1138 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 6, 2000
    Man... that would have been fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.