Guild Wars!

Discussion in 'Games' started by The_Chim, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    run it on the computer you are using now
  2. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I tried, it didn't run very well. :(
  3. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    i might be downloading stuff in the background if its a new installation, it does that
  4. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    It's not a new install, but it did need to update a lot before I could play it. I might give it another go at some point.
  5. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    Morah has now been completed thanks to Loon.

Onwards and upwards
  6. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Must be nice, nobody is ever on when I play except Chim, who doesnt answer me :(
  7. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I was on last night! No one else was, and I was sad.
  8. adaml83 Force Ghost

star 4
    That's one thing I forget to check, my friends list to see when everyone's on.
  9. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    I check periodically when on but as I'm a Brit it's rare that I'm on at a similar time to you American sorts.

Plus it was my daughters birthday this weekend so I was barely on.
  10. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    one of you bastards better get on and help me with these titan quests someday.

Last night I actually led groups through a few Prophecies missions. I am so not a newb anymore.

Then I made a spreadsheet so I could check off what skills to unlock, and what character needs to do what. I'm way to hooked.
  11. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I still need those. I'll be up for them.
  12. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    Still not done the Titans either
  13. adaml83 Force Ghost

star 4
    That titans quest after the end of Proph? Is that what you're talking about?
  14. Jedi_Loon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hope thats what they're talking about, I haven't finished that quest line off myself. I left it on Defend North Kryta I think... not sure.
  15. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah the quests you get after prophecies. They take you into Sorrow's Furnace, you get them from Glint. There's one that takes you into Ascalon, which means you only get 3 level 10 henchmen
  16. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    Yep thems the ones I need to do as well.

I've not yet done sorrows furnace either

Damn my busy (but uninteresting) life
  17. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    well look at that, sounds like we all need to make plan to get together and take care of those.
  18. Jedi_Loon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Definitely! I really recommend Sorrow's Furnace, where else do you get to carry a dwarf?

I can be about on Friday (Night time GMT anyway) for some titan bashing(Or anything else indeed) if anyone else is about?

19. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    I suck with time zones. Friday might work, what's that Pacific?
  20. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    I have just completed the first titan quest!!

I'd forgotten I had them till today
  21. Jedi_Loon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmm something like -7 hours I think... I'll hang around until late regardless and see if anyone is around.

22. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    not today for me, but I'd really like to get all of us hooked up someday. Sounds like we are up for Friday. It would have to be after 6pm my (pacific) time, like I said I suck with time zones. Does that work Loon?
  23. Jedi_Loon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That makes it 1am I think, I could well be asleep by then but I'll do my best to be up.
  24. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    any nighttime (my time) works for me
  25. Jedi_Loon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I spent last night finishing off my last vanquish in Tyria (I went in with a bad hero set up to start with), in the Arid Sea. I get it down to the the last few enemies before I see a group of Hydra's running off, I chase after them only to be ambushed by some pop up Scarabs delaying me enough to lose sight of the Hydra's... could I find those Hydra's? I spent at least 15 minutes scanning the map trying to find them only to eventually find them behind that big statue that falls down when you approach it (Somewhere i'd foolishly dismissed because the path was full of obstructions that hydra's tend to get stuck on). So with due adulation I go to finish them off when once again I'm ambushed by scarabs who box me in while the Hydra's promptly finish my group off with three sets of meteor shower. :mad: Another 15 mins to find them. :mad: Still at least it's done now!

Damn and blast. [face_plain]

And to top it off I found an old template for my warrior.... it had mending and healing hands on it, I remember feeling how uber I was :p

Anyone else have some embarrassing builds they once used? I also remember running my warrior as a mm when I first started, level 1 minions ftw!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.