Before Guilty until Proven Innocent - Obi-wan's Destiny- -Oct 10 th" Thanks to my readers -- FINISHED"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    It seems like a good time to post another story, I hope you like it.

Title: Guilty until Proven Innocent
    Author: GKilkenny
    Timeframe: Jedi Apprentice
    Genre: PG Tissue alert

Summary: Obi-wan's life changes when he kills a sith apprentice
    Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from Star Wars.
    George Lucas does. I am only borrowing them for fun. Thanks

The force had announced its intention to wake the young man.

Not a gentle awaking, to the morning lights filtering through the window.
    But an overpowering warning to wake and move quickly.

At the same time as his eyes focused on the first rays of daylight around him, his hand had ignited his sabre, and in that split second between sleep and waking he was on his feet.

searching for whatever the force had warned him about so impatiently.

?Master wake up? he yelled loud enough so all would hear.

He had been in the outer room on a veranda of sorts, he and two other Padawan?s had slept there on mats throughout the night, whilst their masters had been in the main building.

His Master and the others were keeping the inhabitants of this small island populus calm.

The islands flat lands were populated by a hundred fishermen and their families, but ten miles inland was a ferocious volcano, which was on the verge of a major eruption that would destroy the whole island.

The fishermen were Amanin. A species of tall beings with long arms, large hands, and yellow-and-green flesh.

On their home world they were commonly known as Head Hunters because they enjoyed killing sentient beings and mounting their heads on long poles.

But this group had rebelled against that way of living and had left their home planet and settled on the planet Yavin on this small island and became fishermen.

The Jedi had negotiated a settlement with the mainland to relocate these people, who because of their background, had originally not been welcome on the mainland.

The constant rumbling and eruptions were frazzling the people.

Several times during the night and early just before the force demanded Obi-wan get up, tremors were felt from the volcano.

In that split second he stood staring out into the street, nothing seemed amiss;

The other two Padawan?s sprang to their feet.

?What? What is it? they said in unison.
    They turned when the three Masters rushed out to the veranda.

?What is it Padawan? The tallest of the three Masters asked. ?I sense nothing. He said.
    They looked out into the street where Obi-wan was staring.

?Having a bad dream? or is just that you don?t want any of us to rest ?Obi Wan? Padawan Garran snarled.

?Padawan? Calm yourself I?m sure Obi-Wan has a good reason?
    Garran?s Master Le- Lo berated.

?Yes Master? Garran looked sullenly to where Obi-wan was, and commented.
    ?It?s just that with all the tremors, I only just got to sleep and I am still tired?.

Within the few seconds it took, for all Jedi to be roused out of their slumber and searching the force, the feeling of impending danger assailed first the Masters, then the other apprentices.

Before they could react more than they had already, the thunderous impact startled all into spinning around.

Locating, the cause of why they were all now standing gaping at the place were Obi-Wan had been asleep only seconds before.
  2. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    An interesting start. I love when a story draws you in from the start. You always manage to do that.
  3. Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great start, can't wait for more.
  4. padmay_skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great start! It draws your attention with the first 2 paragraphs. More soon I hope.(I know you will finish and not leave us begging for more like some one else) ~wink wink~

Aya-Na_Bashu we meet again.
  5. LilQui-Gon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Gkilkenny, thanks for PM me about this story. It had an intresting start. What going on with Obi now? :confused: Post more soon!!! :D
  6. Padawan_Anne Jedi Master

star 4
    You never fail to please, do you? :D This sounds like a very promising story, like the last one. ;)
  7. maychorian Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh, intriguing.

Poor Obi-Wan. He has enemies even among the Jedi, and he's only being himself. :( I hope Qui-Gon is a good, supportive master in this story. ;)
  8. Seven Jedi Knight

star 3
    Seven: Weeeeeeeeee! Another great start!

Vader: :mad: Why are we here? She mocks me.

Seven glares: Watch it... or I'll highlight your name is Lady JadeSolo's pink!

Vader: I'll be good!

Seven: Good lil' Sith Lord.

Seven: Again. Great start, and again, thank you for reviewing my work! [:D]

Vader: I wonder why anyone would read that...

Seven smacks: I'll read you!

Vader: [face_beatup]
  9. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    jodiwent I like starting things with a bang not a whimper

Aya-Na_Bashu There is more, this story is longer than my last one glad you like it so far.:D

padmay_skywalker Thanks I try to make them interesting
    and Yes I know what you mean about finishing the story
    still no luck yet, you know what I mean
    and you know I will finish.[face_dancing]

LilQui-Gon Your welcome and thanks for reading
    Theres a lot more going to happen to Poor Obi[face_whistling]

Padawan_Anne"Thank you" My aim is to please and this is a longer one as well.[face_dancing]

maychorian Thanks. Obi-wan does have enemies, and his Master is supportive NOW!But.....[face_worried]

SevenThank you. I'm glad your here
    Vader: Why are we here? She mocks me. NEVER!
    and Your welcome. Your work is good. I like reading good stories.
    [face_dancing]

[:D] [:D] [:D]

10. Padawan_Anne Jedi Master

star 4

I can't wait to see where this story is going :D If this is even just a little like the last story its going to be great [face_peace] Can't wait to hear more :cool:
  11. masterobiwankenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    wow, great start.
    can't wait to read more soon. =D=

Peggy 8-}
  12. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    Padawan_AnneI know I have just begun to post but rest assured this story is complete. But we have a long way to go.
    [face_dancing]

masterobiwankenobi Thanks for reviewing can you PM me when you update your stories.:D
  13. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hooked until Finished.

Please PM me when you update! [face_batting]
  14. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Star_Drifter Hi thanks for reading Just so happens another post right now![face_coffee]

A large molten rock had crashed through the roof and completely obliterated the cot that Obi-wan had been sleeping on.

Confusion and panic gripped the Islanders, who hearing the impact of the rock, ran terrified out into the street.

The Jedi did not have time to analyse what had just happened.
    Their first thoughts were to protect the people.

They would contemplate and discuss what happened later, in order to understand why Obi-wan had sensed it before they had.

By the end of the day the inhabitants were finally relocated to their new home.
    An area of land was given to the Amanin people to continue their profession of fishing.

The agreement included setting up of a trade of wares between the fishermen and the people on the mainland.

The Jedi group finally finished their mission and boarded the transport heading back to Corruscant.

Sitting together having their first good meal since this mission began, Qui-Gon asked his apprentice about the early morning incident.

?Obi-Wan? tell us what you felt this morning?
    ? It appears that you sensed danger before any of us did?

The boy looked up from his plate. ?I am not sure how to describe the feeling I got Master?
    ?It was like someone was screaming at me?
    ? Like someone was standing over me telling me to move?

?I sensed a presence just for a split second, I thought it was you Master?

But when I got up and realised no one else was awake I called out.?
    ?Did you not sense it Master?? Obi-wan asked.

?No? not until I came out onto the veranda.? But even then I was unsure where the danger was.?
    ?It is strange that we did not sense it. Very unlike the force not to warn us if we are in danger? Master Gallia commented.

Obi-Wan looked uneasily at his Master. Qui-Gon sensed his Padawan was holding something back.

?Padawan? is there something else?.?

Obi-wan put his fork down and answered his Master.

?I don?t mean to sound smug or anything, but it was as if the force was protecting me.? ?That it?s only concern was me.??

?Awww yeah right Obi, ?who do you think you are the ?Chosen one? Haaa haa haa? Padawan Siri laughed and Garran laughed too.

?Padawans? That is no way to act? their Masters snapped at the two that were laughing.

Obi-wans face went a bright pink, he felt humiliated.
    ?No I didn?t say that, it?s just what I felt? ?I don?t know why it happened.?
    He pushed his chair back and rushed to the other room.

Master Jinn didn?t wait for an apology from the other Padawan?s, he would leave their punishment to their Masters, he quickly went to console his Padawan.

He found Obi-Wan staring out into space through the port window and in his hand was the stone that Qui-Gon had given him years ago.

?Take no notice of them young one? Qui-Gon moved to stand near Obi-wan he rested his hand on Obi?s shoulder watching him rub the stone.

?Sometimes we cover our lack of knowledge, by joking about things we do not understand.? He tried easing Obi?s feelings

?Master why did I sense it and no one else did?? ?It was so loud it seemed that who ever it was, was shouting in my ear. Telling me to get up and move?

?Understand why, I do not my Padawan?
    "But extremely thankful to the force, that you listened I am?.

Obi-Wan turned to gaze into his Masters eyes and saw an array of emotions in those deep blue eyes.
    Qui-Gon placed both hands on Obi?s shoulders and squeezed gently.

?If I haven?t mentioned it lately my Padawan? ?I love you and my life would be empty without you.?
    Qui-Gon smiled and pulled Obi-Wan into an embrace.

~~~~~

In another part of the galaxy, Grey cold mist stripped the warmth from every living thing within the confines of the dark and dank cave, where light was not welcome and darkness flourished in every corner.

It was here that one who was born of the dark paced back and forth ranting, and in the corner keeping out of range was a young being, born into the service of thi
  15. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_worried] Oh, oh... I've got a bad feeling about this! [face_worried]

The Force had better give Obi-Wan some extra protection quickly!

Thanks for the PM!

More, please! [face_batting]
  16. Padawan_Anne Jedi Master

star 4
    damn you and your cliff-hangers! [face_frustrated] I want another post NOW!....please? [face_batting]
  17. maychorian Jedi Master

star 4
    Aw, loved the sweetness there, with Qui being grateful that the Force was protecting his Padawan. And Obi-Wan's determination to protect his master was sweet and cool.

But I'm definitely sensing bad things a'comin'. [face_worried]
  18. padmay_skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?If I haven?t mentioned it lately my Padawan? ?I love you and my life would be empty without you.?
    Qui-Gon smiled and pulled Obi-Wan into an embrace

Now he says it!:rolleyes:

Curse your cliff-hangers! And you had better not do anything to hurt my Obi-Wan! I'm warning you I'll...I'll..Well I dont know what I'll do but it'll be somethng!

Great story!
  19. LilQui-Gon Jedi Knight

star 2
    DANG IT!!! I NEED MORE!!! You just had to leave us hanging did ya? I DEMAND MORE!!! :mad:

?If I haven?t mentioned it lately my Padawan,I love you and my life would be empty without you.? AWWWWWW [face_love]

I'll give you some candy if you post faster. :D
  20. maychorian Jedi Master

star 4
    (Whoops, strange double post there.)
  21. Seven Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great post! [face_dancing]

I'd do more, but I gotta go to work!

Forgive me! I'll write something better next time!

Seven
  22. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahah! I just found this, and now I'm hooked. Another Gkilkenny story, woohoo! [face_dancing]
    More soon!
  23. AriaJediKnight Jedi Knight

star 1
    I <3 your stories. YAY!!!!!!!! Qui isn't mean in this one. Please be careful Obi. We love you.[:D]
    Rachel
  24. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    Star_Drifter Oh, oh... I've got a bad feeling about this!

You could be right[face_praying] Tomorrow will tell

"See how sleepy I am I hit the post button to early

the rest of the replies are down hereI-)
  25. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4
    Star_Drifter Oh, oh... I've got a bad feeling about this!

You could be right[face_praying] Tomorrow will tell

Padawan_Anne Thats funny Cliff hanger[face_laugh]
    Thats were this fight is taking place at the top of a cliff

maychorian Yep Qui is So nice and he loves Obi.[face_worried]

padmay_skywalkerAnd you had better not do anything to hurt my Obi-Wan! I'm warning you I'll...I'll..

"OOOPS"[face_whistling]

LilQui-Gon Candy ! Candy! I love candy Blackcurrent
    Blueberry any kind.
    Boy I thought I 'was' posting fast.:D

Seven I know the feeling WORK does get in the way.
    But then again it does pay the bills[face_dancing]

Bastet Glad you found it a post coming tomorrow
    it is my bedtime now[face_tired] oyherwise I would post right away, but I went to a party and Boy am I tired.

AriaJediKnight YAY!!!!!!!! Qui isn't mean in this one.

Not yet he isn't[face_whistling]

Thanks everyone for the reviews I had a big night tonight so no posty. but tomorrow is another day.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.