main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Gun Control

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    cats are way more likely to plot your death but less capable of carrying it out

Juliet316 and V-2 like this.
  2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Oh, you think that, huh?

[​IMG]

3. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Look at this way: haven't you heard of the Catskill Mountains? I mean, they kill mountains! :D

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Cats don't care enough to shoot anyone.

5. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    So, basically:

[​IMG]

Juliet316 , Chewgumma, Rew and 5 others like this.
  6. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Since we know guns can't kill, those toddlers are killing people and getting away with it. #ChargeTheToddlers

7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Cats don't kill with guns, they're smarter than that. However, walking around someone's ankles at the top of the stairs. Oh yes.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Pfffft. My cats are card-carrying NRA members and assert their constitutional rights to conceal AK-47s in their fur and walk in PetSmart.

Because you never know, that weapon might come in handy if an unarmed cat tries to steal a can of salmon.

Gamiel, Juliet316 , Jedi Ben and 4 others like this.
  9. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Drac39 likes this.
  10. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002

They;ll find someway to make the killer seem liberal lol. Or we'll be bombarded with childhood pictures of the killer with headlines about a "nice kid" gone bad

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    A Florida man accused of killing his older brother in an argument over a cheeseburger has appeared in court.
    Police say Benjamin Middendorf shot his sibling in the chest with a 9mm handgun on Thursday night in St Cloud, 28 miles (45km) south of Orlando.
    The 25-year-old suspect was arraigned on Saturday on charges of first-degree premeditated murder.
    The altercation began when the 28-year-old victim, Nicholas Middendorf, their mother and a third man returned to the home from a night out, according to a police report.
    "I just shot my brother on accident," a distraught man is heard telling a 911 dispatcher in audio of the call released by police.
    "We were in a fight and I grabbed a gun and I shot him. Oh God. I’m so sorry."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-allegedly-kills-brother-over-cheeseburger-172814017.html

This 100% would have had the same result if he didn't have a gun, guaranteed.

12. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    guns do make fat ****s like 70% more dangerous tho, not gonna lie

13. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    I totally get this. When we were kids, my friend's younger brother threw a brick at his head over a slice of pizza.

14. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012

I have a friend from Florida - I'll have to share this with her.

That said, as I was reading your first sentence, I was so sure you were making a joke. I was pretty upset when I found out otherwise :(

15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I'm not one to joke.

Shira A'dola likes this.
  16. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009

I dunno. A hungry fat **** armed with a fork is pretty terrifying. Guns just make them look kinda adorable, even if it's just in a "Oh 'merica, you so crazy" kind of way.

[​IMG]

Shira A'dola and Jedi Ben like this.
  17. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    OK, but as kids or adults? Ah, wait, I know: Adults of course!

18. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002

[​IMG]

19. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    It's not a baby, it's a killer.

WriterMan and TX-20 like this.
  20. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    GIVE IT THE ELECTRIC HIGHCHAIR!!!!

21. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Adorable Firing Squad.

22. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Spring weekends have finally arrived in Chicago, and you all know what that means. After a long week of work, Chicagoans will come home Friday evening from work or school or whatever else, take out their guns, and start shooting.

only 9 people were killed, and 16 wounded last weekend in Chicago. The weather will be a bit warmer this coming weekend, so the death toll will almost certainly be higher.

To be fair, only 8 of those people were killed by guns. The other was stabbed to death. There was only one gun murder/suicide in an SUV on the Kennedy.

About 1,300 people have been shot so far this year in Chicago, but that number really starts to take off when the weather gets nice.

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  23. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Please stay inside on July 19th, and August 18th, Rylo Ken. Balmy weather and full moons. I'd fear for you.

Rylo Ken likes this.
  24. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
  25. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    Was that article written by a child? How did it get published? Can anyone write for the Washington Post?

So apparently violent sociopaths are not mentally ill. That is explained because a particular researcher categorises two forms of mental illness, basically delusional and non-delusional. So because sociopaths are in arbitrary mental illness category 2, they're not mentally ill. This makes no sense.

Also the link between mental illness and violence is false. But the link between violence and mental illness isn't. Oh and also the link between mental illness and violence isn't false.