main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Gun Control

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 14, 2012.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Wow. If NRA members are the most well behaved gun owners of them all, you just made a GREAT argument in favor of banning all guns.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yep, sending death threats to Parkland survivors and making public detailed descriptions about how Cameron Kasky deserves to be raped, defending Nikolas Cruz because “being bullied” is apparently a legitimate excuse for murder, chasing down a kid in a gated community because he ‘looked like he didn’t belong there’ (although he did) and murdering him, regularly promoting the idea that killing someone is a perfectly acceptable response to having one’s possessions stolen—all stellar behavior from the NRA and legal gun owners.

3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Not to mention that the NRA is an organization that constantly works to underminde your democracy, but hey - at least they're better behaved than Mexican druglords.

4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Wasn't an NRA member, Philandro Castile, shot and the NRA didn't once complain?

Yup.

appleseed, Rew, solojones and 6 others like this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    And he actually was well behaved.

6. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    [​IMG]

I guess that’s why gun injuries go down during NRA conventions. o_O

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    If the purpose of being armed is to make people safer, why haven't you started that?

8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I was going to say "because the evidence proves that laughably false", but I remembered evidence has no place in highlighting toxic gun culture.

9. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
  10. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
  11. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Apparently having a gun means you no longer have to use your brain.

12. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    I hope they bleed this mother****er dry.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...famation-lawsuits_us_5acf6a6de4b0ac383d74bfe1

People like Jones deserve a thousand fold the pain those parents suffer to this day.

I've stated before in this thread that I have no problem with responsible gun ownership but seriously **** Alex Jones, **** anyone who buys into his bull****, and double **** the NRA and anyone who continues to support them. Most of my starred out words rhyme with "duck" by the way.

13. J-Rod

J-Rod Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 28, 2004
    There's no way to know that they were NRA members. That's crap. You guys know better.

14. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    But studies have shown that gun violence goes down when NRA members are off the streets because they’re at convention.

15. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Gun sales go up 20% ever time there is a mass shooting I hear

If only these mass shooting took place at NRA meetings they might change there tune

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    heels1785 and Darth_Invidious like this.
  16. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Doubt it. They may actually cheerfully join the firefight, each of them wanting to be the bigger GGWAG (read that as trigger-happy, freedomz-loving ***hole).

17. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    It seems likely that there would be a ton of confusion, an inability to distinguish bad guy from good guy, and a lot of innocent people firing on each other.

18. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    If they're firing on one another instead of wisely running for their lives out of such a mess, well...them's the breaks for those "innocent" folks? Sadly, the true innocents are usually the ones caught and/or lost in the crossfire.

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Damn irresponsible gun owners ruinin' things for good, law-abidin' folks who done have shoot good.

20. J-Rod

J-Rod Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 28, 2004
    Link?

21. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
  22. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    This was a widely reported study very recently. If you didn't see it, J-Rod, you're reading the wrong news sources.

23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    So do you, yet you continue to defend the indefensible. I believe the situation is called an impasse.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  24. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Families of who lost kids at Sandy Hook are suing Alex Jones. He deserves to be sued and lose all of his money for exploiting this tragedy.

solojones, starfish, Rew and 4 others like this.
  25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Mort posted it this page. It can read as disrespectful if you ignore or appear to ignore the contributions of others...

Jedi Merkurian likes this.