main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Gundam SEED] Archangel of ZAFT (An AU version of the series)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Skywalker_T-65, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I know from the title this may seem similar to my old story, Rising Star, it is a new idea with no relation at all to the old one. I don't really expect anyone to read it, knowing my luck (which is horrible when it comes to reviews). But I will still post it in the hopes that someone will review it. In case anyone is wondering the plot is something like this, the Archangel (main ship) is built by ZAFT ('bad' guys) instead of the Earth Alliance ('good' guys). The reason I did this is I consider it far more likely the people who built the ship would build it for ZAFT than for anyone else. Well on to the actual story now, please review and enjoy the story.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Copernicus City, CE 66~

?You?ll come join me at the PLANT?s right Kira?? a blue haired boy asked his friend.

?Yeah I will Athrun, my parents just need clearance.? Kira replied.

?Really, my father is on the council, I?m sure he could get you clearance to live there.? Athrun said.

?Council? What Council?? Kira asked.

?Oh, it?s the Council that runs the PLANT?s. It?s new so I?m not surprised you haven?t heard of it.? Athrun answered.

?Well as long as your Father can get the clearance I will be on Aprilius just like you.? Kira said, taking the toy bird Athrun had given him.

?See you there Kira!? Athrun yelled after his retreating friend.

?See you later too Athrun!? Kira yelled back.

PLANT?s, February 14th CE 70~

Kira and Athrun had just arrived at a harbor on Aprilius 1 in preparation for visiting Athrun?s Mom and Kira?s Dad at their respective jobs on Junius 7. However all shuttle traffic was canceled as soon as they arrived. Why became readily apparent? the PLANT?s were under attack by the Earth Forces! Sure there had been skirmishes between the Alliance and the newly formed ZAFT, even a blockade, but nothing on this scale!

?How could this happen?!? Kira asked, not believing the Alliance could be this bold.

?I hope Mom and your Dad are safe Kira.? Athrun said.

?I?d worry more about us kid. At least they?re on Junius 7, were on the capital after all.? Tad Elsman the father of the teen?s friend Dearka said.

?What are you doing here Mr. Elsman?? Kira asked.

?I was heading to December 8 when this,? his hand took in the view screen, ?happened. I hope that ZAFT can push them back.? And with that the group went back to watching the unfolding battle. At first it looked like everything was going in ZAFT?s favor. They were pushing the Alliance forces back, and inflicting horrendous losses on the Moebius units. That is until a group of three of the armors launched their missiles at Junius 6, 7, and 8. The ones aimed at 6, and 8 were shot down, but the third missile streaked into Junius 7, destroying the PLANT in a massive fireball.
    ?NO!!!!? Kira and Athrun yelled in anguish. While the citizens of the remaining PLANT?s were in a state of shock at what had just happened, ZAFT started to attack. The vengeful forces wiped out half of the Alliance Fleet, including its Flagship, forcing it to withdraw. But this was a poor consolation for the families just torn apart.

ZAFT recruiting station, a few day?s later~

Kira, Athrun, and their friends Dearka, Yzak, Nicol, and Rusty were all attempting to join ZAFT. This was really a surprise as far as Rusty and Kira were concerned, since both were pacifists. However both had also lost family at the Bloody Valentine as it was quickly becoming known. Kira had lost his father, Rusty his sister. So thus the group was at a recruiting station. After going through the requisite (even for Coordinators) physical exam, they were all accepted to the military academy.

?Yeah! Now we can get back at those stinking Natural?s who caused this!? Yzak said, with Dearka nodding his head in agreement. Athrun, Nicol and Rusty looked at Kira to gauge his reaction. Kira was still too deep in depr

2. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Hello
    it won't let me send private messaged yet

Yes i would love for you to be my master, im new to this and need help
    Thank you so much

Btw i love this story

3. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Hello
    i can't find the FF thing
    or the combined universe
    :(

4. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Okay new chapter now. I still don't expect many reviews, but I have to at least try. So here we go.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Onogoro Island, Orb Union~

Lord Uzumi Nara Attha was pondering a message he had received from Caridad Yamato. This was important since it was the first message he had gotten from her since Uzumi found out about her husbands death. This was an even more distressing message though. It read:
    Lord Uzumi, I don?t know how to tell you this, but Kira joined ZAFT! After his father died I couldn?t stop him. All his friends were signing up and nothing would keep him from joining. I don?t know what to do? I?m so worried about him. I couldn?t take losing Kira so soon after losing his father. Since I?m a member of the PLANT council I know where he was assigned. He?s at Heliopolis helping with a joint weapon?s project. I don?t know if you knew of this project, but if you do please do what you can to keep him safe.

This was distressing news indeed since Uzumi had promised Via Hibiki he would protect her children. Thankfully he did know of the G-Weapon project. He didn?t endorse it (and that is an understatement) but there was nothing he could of done to stop it. With that in mind, Uzumi immediately opened up communications with Naomi to find out if Kira was there yet.

?Lord Uzumi this is a surprise. What do you need?? an obviously bedraggled Naomi asked.

?Have the ZAFT pilots arrived at Heliopolis yet?? Uzumi asked.

?Yes they just arrived today. Why, do you need them for something?? the confused engineer asked.

?Is a boy named Kira Yamato with them?? Uzumi asked, answering a question with another question.

?Yes there is a boy named Kira. But how do you know him?? Naomi asked, with yet another question.

?He is Cagalli?s brother and I vowed to protect him. But Caridad, his ?mother? couldn?t keep him out of ZAFT.? Uzumi replied.

?Well that explains things. But what do you want me to do about it sir? He is the highest scorer to ever come out of ZAFT?s academy, so they will never even consider pulling him off this project.? Naomi said.

?Can you make extra safety features for his machine, or make it better in some way?? Uzumi asked.

?Well, Kira already improved the Strike in a number of ways I didn?t think of. But I think I can add more safety oriented features if you really want me to.? The engineer replied.

?Make it so then.? Uzumi said, cutting the connection.

Unknown to the Orb leader, he had an observer. His daughter, Cagalli Yula Attha had been observing him the whole time. Most of what was going through her head at first was the revelation of Orb working with ZAFT on a weapons project. She couldn?t believe that her country would do that. Then a bombshell hit her and wiped all thoughts of her countries project out of her head. She had a brother!

Cagalli could not believe her father would keep something like that hidden from her so long. But knowing where he was gave Cagalli an idea. She would go to Heliopolis and find her brother!

Knowing that convincing Kira to listen to her would be difficult, Cagalli got a recording of her father?s conversation. While she was doing that, she noticed a picture sticking out of his desk. When she looked closer, Cagalli discovered she found a picture of a young woman with two babies. When she flipped it over it had her name and Kira?s on the back. This was just the evidence she needed to convince Kira she wasn?t crazy.

With that Cagalli snuck off to get ready. In the morning she boarded a shuttle for the colony. When her father woke up, he found Cagalli missing! He didn?t know where she had gone, and short of calling an all out search he could only wait.

Heliopolis~

Kira and his friends were adjusting well to their new school life. Being Coordinators the more Natural oriented classes were easy. In Kira?s case they were pitifully easy. The only challenging work was when their professor gave them work from Morgenroute. It was going t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.