main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gunfire nextdoor to Disneyland?

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/restaurant_shooting

Sure looks like the one across the street, the one right across from the main gate.

Chilling. Some people can't go to the happiest place on earth without taking their hardware?

So, when dining near the park to keep your head down and your opinions to yourself I guess.

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Saw this on the news when it was going down, AND yes, the Del Sol was in the background. How many times have we eaten there? Apparently this is the third Denny's shooting in the past 3 days. Scary is definitly the word.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Note to self: avoid Denny's and Disneyland for a while. LA is getting crazy...crazy I tell you.

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    My idiot EX was one of those who couldn't go to the Happiest Place without taking his hardware.. i.e. his "second chance pistol" I used to hate it, and he aways insisted that it was "State of California rules that I have to have my piece with me at all times." He always made a big show of letting people know he had it. Reason he is called the EX and was fired from the local Sheriff's Dept. (shudders at memory)

5. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I've eaten at that Denny's too. In fact, I went there with a small group after the last (which was the first) Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day last year.

It's a couple miles away from Disneyland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.