main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Guys it's one of those threads

Discussion in 'Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Sep 3, 2013.

?

Is SLG right

1. yes

37 vote(s)
    72.5%
  2. no

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    SLG, there are subtle ways you can ruin his ****. Tripping the main circuit in your fusebox when he's WoWing and then claiming it was a power blackout. That's just annoying.

Keep changing the height of his of his chair and monitor, but ever so subtly.

I feel you're more creative with this kind of stuff than you let on, so what are you thinking of doign?

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I've messed up his warcraft settings yesterday, deleted all his custom content. He also leaves his facebook open all the time and...pretty much everything else too. Shared computer and all that. I could delete his characters right before he moves. Hua ha ha ha ha.

3. Hello_Fett

Hello_Fett Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2013
    I have always had issues with roommates... so my solution was to get rid of the roommates instead of changing my lifestyle. Last roommate was the worst since he stole my DSLR to buy drugs and I had to wait months for the court system and police to sort it out so I could get my camera back... but this is another big problem I have had:
    [​IMG]

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    You could have the cats slowly eat his fingers, each night chewing off a centimeter here and there. When he wakes up realizing he has no fingers, he'll assume zombies are hiding in his room, so he'll jump off the Kitty Death Ledge into oblivion.

Or you could just steal certain things from his room and throw them off the ledge.

Darth_Invidious likes this.
  5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    It sounds delightfully wicked. Whack his characters!

6. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    So, you can't have a constructive confrontation with him, so you have resorted to invading his privacy and destroying his digital property?

I used my phone. Beware.pf.typos.

7. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    It seems pretty clear they've already tried the "constructive confrontation" route and failed, so what does that leave but fighting fire with fire?

8. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    The next time he leaves facebook open change his status from straight to gay. We did that to a kid at work that left his facebook up on the company computer that we all had to use. Within a few days he got emails from all sorts of guys and finally realized what we did. He never ever left facebook open again.

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    'Cause unwanted attention from gay men can't simply be politely refused 99% of the time.

10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Oh so she should punish him by relegating him to the status of second class citizen, because "lol you're gay" is hilarious.

Perhaps she should just find a randy homosexual to rape him silly?

I just don't find that funny beez, I find it pretty sad actually.

11. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    and because all sorts of gay guys browse facebook like it's a dating site or something? and send emails to random strangers because hey they're gay too! your story makes no sense.

12. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Tom, meet Beezel.

13. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lulz... because calling somebody teh gays is the ultimate insult, and stuff.

Grow up.

Adam of Nuchtern likes this.
  14. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    tom can I send you gay love on Facebooks?

15. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Drive him mad with kindness, the most evil thing of all.

16. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    What the hell is wrong with appreciating all forms of sex, Beezel. This is why you're a virgin. Beggars can't be choosey.

17. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    beezel how old are you
    i'm confused because the last 12 year old i met never had 14k to spare, and the last adult i met didn't "lol gay" anyone on facebook

18. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I never did anything to the kid. Someone else in shop did it. He had a habit of using the shop computer and wasting time on it so they taught him a lesson. It is not like you guys wouldn't do that to a JCCer at a convention if he left his account open. I am sure you would do all sorts of weird and crazy things. Its why my laptop at work is password encoded every time it powers down. And even then most if not all the sites I visit that require a password are immediately forgotten and not remembered thru Microsoft. Every thing times out after a minute or so. And even then I can just close my laptop down and it powers down. I ain't stupid. I got a few guys in the shop that would love to reak havoc with other people's stuff just so they can.

19. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I love how much you miss the point all the time. Never change(jk please change asap).

20. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I like how beezel thinks that changing a facebook status from straight to gay sends out some bat signal to all gay people everywhere.

AaylaSecurOWNED likes this.
  21. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    ...it doesn't?

23. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    JCers have left accounts open at conventions. Fortunately almost all JCers besides you don't consider a genital joust with the same sex to be "weird and crazy"

Healer_Leona , Ender Sai and harpua like this.
  24. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  25. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Funny how often every other thread degenerates into a beezel thread.

Back to topic: an idiot that leaves his digital assets open like that kinda deserves anything that happens as a result. But there's the whole illegality thing to consider...

How about randomly moving, displacing or otherwise "disappearing" everyday items he will miss?

Sith-Lord-Gunray likes this.