main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Guys, would you mind if . . . .

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by Tay-Mar, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    I hang out in here for a while, the Midlands board seems to have sunk to an all time low, I won't be any trouble and I am house broken !

Thanks in advance.

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Martin, why would you even need to ask? You're from our twin chapter. That means you're family. [:D]

Besides, we're all troublemakers here and none of us are housebroken. :D

3. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Cheers Joe, oh and thanks for the backup over on the Midlands board, that person really should beat themself repeatedly with a brick, if for no other reason than to prove how mindless they really are.

4. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    ah, the peace and quiet. listen...............

* pin drops *

thanks a lot Joe. nice to know other people are aware of things too. its getting to be a bit much "back home", restraining myself has been a tad difficult at times.

* sits quietly in corner *

5. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    It's a real shame you guys are having the problems you are but it's nice to see you back Mr Tay-Mar :)

6. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I take a couple of days off from the e-world and everyone is here now!?! Not that I don't lvoe having English guys here. ;)

7. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Thanks Nik and Wendy, our stay may only be a brief one, I'm not quite sure how Phill's going to feel about all of this but thanks for your hospitality, oh and these chairs are comfortable not like the shoddy plastic ones we have to use 'Back Home'.

8. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    So this is where you're all hiding. Well, give me time to get some sleep. House cleaning begins tomorrow.

9. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Like I said, stay as long as everyone wants to, I have no problem with having a bunch of English men surrounding me. [face_devil]

10. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Wendy I owe you, Joe and Nic big time, when I get to Philly or you guys get over here, it's gonna be PARTY TIME !

11. Jedi180

Jedi180 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    Sorry, I'm so late replying to this thread. You Brits are welcome here anytime. [:D]

12. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

But of course we shall have a party, I think you and the rest of the Midland FF need to get over here for Dragon Con next year. ;)

13. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Room for one more? :p

I was talking to Phil and Verity at Signatopia and about how the midlands was twinned with FF philly and just thought I'd say Hi :) . I am a brit but not from the midlands, I'm more northern based. (Although im one meet short of becoming part of the FF-UK:M apparently :p )

*waves* :)

14. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Hi Leigh, you found where Dave and I have been hiding then ! As for being Northern Based we don't mind adopting a wee northern Lass like yourself, it's a pleasure to have you around gal.

15. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    I'm from the North too Leigh so hello :)

I'm not overkeen of being a part of the FF-UK North there's someone who I don't like associated with it and I don't think it's a good idea me and her in the same room :p

I prefer the Philly boards to the UK ones I just wish I lived IN Philly...

QUIET at the back there [face_mischief]

Tay-Mar, you owe me nothing, just glad to help and be useful :D

16. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Hey Nic, nice to hear from you :)

I'm the same I wasnt really keen to be a part of the northern group, nothing against any of them, I just didn't fancy it :p so I'm just 'around' at the minute. Hoping that there will be FF-UK:North East in the future though probably won't be in the Near future, with University and everything coming up :)

17. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    is this the RJK refugee centre? I just poped in back home to see how you guys are doing and I see its continues to be a one one show. *looks behind to see if Ive been followed*

18. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    You have been followed. Just not by Dave, thankfully. Just me, your friendly, neighbourhood stalker :p

Please, please come back everyone and post on the forums. I've taken the advice I needed on this situation, and gotten neutral eyes to take a look. Dave has had his final warning, but I can't do anything else at the moment. Please can you start posting there again.

If, and I hope it won't, but if this continues, then little Dave will be taking a vacation. Come home, friends, please :_|

19. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Ok if all the English men head back to the pub there, I'll mix some drinks there.

Actually I've been busy with going back to school so I'll be hard to find as I get used to college life somewhat.

20. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Hello to all of our new Brits!

You don't have to devote all of your time at one side of the pond or the other. You're welcome to hang out here as well as your home. ;)

Oh, and before I forget, newbies have to buy a round of shots for everyone. :D

21. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Glad I ainta newb.

Okay I'm gonna go back and reccy the FFUKM

22. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    You still owe us a round from when you first got here. :p

23. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Shhhhhh! Well every one will have to wait till C4 then !

24. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    *Starts waiting for C4 to get a free drink*

;)

25. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    /me waits with Wendy and looks at watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.