1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Bloom, IN HA Documentary

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by tainted_crimson, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tainted_crimson Jedi Knight

star 2
    UPDATE:

I present my documentary in class tomorrow night. Yay, finally. Also, I found a cheap bunch of blank DVDs on Amazon, so anyone in the club who would like a copy can have one!
  2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Put me down for one.Thanks
  3. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd like one too, please...!
  4. tainted_crimson Jedi Knight

star 2
    The presentation was a success! People laughed where they were supposed to, picked up on the message I was trying to convey, and my professor didn't rip it to shreds. Another group in my class also did a Star Wars documentary, actually, so it was sort of Star Wars night for us.

Looking forward to you all seeing it this weekend! While being a little nervous at the same time. It's not as complete and in-depth as I'd hoped, simply because of time constraints, but I'm going to keep all the original footage and maybe try making a longer version at some point.
  5. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I would love a copy of the extended edition as well.
  6. greedofan Jedi Knight

star 2
    Amy, I thought the doc was great! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for making copies for everyone!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.