main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive .hack//Judgment

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chubby_gundark

chubby_gundark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    ^Ruined Dragon Lute
    IC: Mandos

"Lets hit it, unless you want to go through the dungeon first?" Lacuna said to Mandos. Mandos looked up in contemplation, then punched his fist into his other palmed hand. ''Why not, never hurts to do a little exploring'' He said as he started to turn in several directions, carefully checking the map for the dungeon.

He made a pointing gesture to the West as he put his sword on his back and ran forward with much haste. As he was running many thoughts ran through his head, like how the person who posted the topic about ^Vulcan Saint's Refuse... he posted it so it's not like he got deleted. Thoughts to be discussed later, Mandos decided as he returned his attention to the world.

TAG: Lacuna

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Henen La

Henen walked into an area know as a hideaway for PKers, he saw some Macrbe Dancer and a canine-like character talking.
    The canine looked familiar.

He checked the database

"Awww here we are" he said to himself.

Wulf
    Level:15
    Number Of PKing accusations:93
    Number Proven: 28

Since was a higher level, he doubted he could PK her, still, he might be able to distract her long enough to save her current victum.

He walked up and said "Hello wulf, found yourself a suitable victum........"

TAGS: twITCH, Wulf

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Lacuna

Lacuna started in the direction Mandos had pointed, and had taken about 15 steps when he stoped, "Wait... How can someone who incountered the Flick Reaper and got PKed, post on the BBS? I bet its an Ambush. I bet right now they are contacting all the PKers they can to go to ^Vulcan Saint's Refuse, to gang up on us. What do you say to us turning the tides on them. Gather some more people. Prehaps see if we can gather some PK hunters. I'm Freelance but i hear there is a guild of Hunters operating a PKer Database." Lacuna rubbed his hands together, "hours and hours of Strategy Games pay off! We can hit the Dungeon later lets find that Database."

TAG: Mandos

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Posting an update soon gang. Doing a lot of catch-up work. Everyone keep an eye out for the post.

5. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Wulf

"Hello wulf, found yourself a suitable victum........" said a tall hooded man who approached Wulf,

"Oh whatever do you mean, fellow killer?" Wulf replied with a smirk on her face. She'd never seen this guy before, and she wasn't taking any chances either....

Tag: twITCH, Henen La

6. chubby_gundark

Oct 7, 2003
    ^Ruined Dragon Lute

Mandos stood quietly, considering Lacuna's statement. "If this... Pker database is actually true, we should definitely look into it, but we can't forget if we fall into the wrong crowd we could find ourselves in a trap. Nevertheless, let's head back to Bellas Farai then." He said as he turned away from Lacuna.

Mandos proceeded to warp back to Bellas Farai, he had no clue what exactly they were even looking for. They were searching for something completely in the dark, his only hope was they could could just get lucky.

TAG: Lacuna.

7. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Chol

Gamma Server - Bellas Farai

The Moderators were not pleased. No progress had been made in finding this "Player Killer" and all they had to go on were players that made it their job to hunt down and kill other players. Hmm, Player Killers. So, as the global community ran in literal fear of the PKers, they would do the same should a moderator ever find the chance to intervene. The Mods were given avatars unique only to them, with abilites unfathomed by the players in The World. One such moderator, was chosen to "clear out" Bellas Farai and locate a certain Player Killer.

Stopping at a congregation of players, his cursor highlighting their names, he approached slowly and set the heavy head of his mace on the ground, leaning forward on the shaft of his weapon. "Henen La, I've been searching for you." While no one player could abruptly attack within the Root Towns, which were the only safe areas anymore, Chol was tasked with keeping the peace. Known to all as the "Enforcer" of the Root Towns, Chol had earned the right to be feared by many. His level, nigh unattainable by some.

He spoke without threat and smriked under a dark helm. "Your Player Killing days are over. However, for you and your friends here," His head turned to face Wulf and twITCH. "I have more important tasks." Before they could object to anything, the Mod instated something upon the three. Something done only to players who had traveled so long together that the status became permanent. Known to all as "PermaParty".

Chol hoisted his mace onto his shoulder and ruffled his cape. "You've heard the stories of the Pkers, and I've watched your activity on the BBS. At ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute there is something... amiss. Should you ever wish to get this PermaParty removed from your avatar and continue on your Player Killing ways with the approval of the Mods themselves, you will investigate." With that, Chol turned from them and approached a new group who were speaking, however, he did not choose to PermaParty them... yet.

His cursor scanned them and revealed their names: Mandos and Lacuna Darksky. Chol smiled slightly and approached. "I trust your trip to ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute went well?' Chol asked, hoping to spark some conversation out of the pair, unlike his blatant punishment of the three he met earlier.

TAG: ALL

OOC EDIT: Just for reference Chol

8. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Lacuna warped back to the root town and was about to begin working out a plan with Mandos when a heavily armoured individual and a Mace spoke to them.

"I trust your trip to ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute went well?'

Lacuna turned to this individual and spoke after a short pause to think, "I would assume by the fact that you know where we just where that you are either a Hacker or a Mod. And then judging from the fact that you are walking around a root town and not slinking about hoping to avoid attention. You are a mod." Lacuna gave a small bow, a note of respect. "To what do we owe the pleasure of your conversation? I hope that our little incounter with the PKers hasn't angred the Powers the Be in this world. We are simply seeking to remove a stain on this glorious game you help run."

TAG: Mandos, Chol

9. chubby_gundark

Oct 7, 2003
    Bellas Farai

Mandos looked at the stranger, judging by his armor and level he could be none other than a moderator. One walking around in intimidating armor and such a unique weapon, it was almost like walking around with two heads. And Mandos could see the players walking by eavesdropping and observing. Mandos started to speak in a low voice "Perhaps we should take this somewhere a bit more private" He walked over to a nearby alley and turned to the GM.

"We took care of the problem at ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute... and let me say it wasn't much of a challenge, these PKers jumping other players aren't even very notable ones their just a few low levels looking to take advantage of the distress the worlds in... There's something amiss.. feels like we have greater problems than just a player deleter..." Mandos spoke feverishly as he made it a habit to look behind his back, he was always weary since his friend was deleted.

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Chol

The armored avatar merely stared at the duo for a moment, as if the player behind it were thinking to themselves. Apparently, the thought of two such players taking care of the problem so quickly seemed to farfetched to be true. Chol had contacted yet another moderator to discern whether the problem was solved. "Impossible. These Player Killings are still happening as we speak," In truth, they were, just in a further part of the area and not in the open field. Perhaps the deeper dungeons.

Chol's hand raised to his chin in thought as he eyed the two. "And what do you mean 'player deleter'. Those don't exist. You should stop listening to the garbage that is posted on the BBS and listen to what I'm telling you now: Either be careful while playing, or quit. There is no in-between anymore. Our employers are getting tired of the complaints they've been getting from careless players who claim they've been deleted from our servers." Without another word, Chol warped out of The World.

TAG: Mandos, Lacuna

11. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Well that was a fairly useless endever on his part. I plan on neither quiting nor playing it safe. And as for his denial of the player deleter, there are to many complaints for it to not have Validity." He motioned down the ally back towards the town. "Mandos we should do some investigating of our own." and he began walking back towards town.

12. chubby_gundark

Oct 7, 2003
    Bellas Farai

"Yeah I have my ways of knowing that this player deleter exists" Mandos said to Lacuna as he walked towards the shops, he remained weary of all the adventurers that walked past him. "There's no way we can find a PKer without asking around, but we have to be careful about that" He said as he looked for some suspicious looking characters.

When they walked towards a rather crowded area he saw 3 Twin Blades sitting at a table with suspicious, wandering eyes. He immediately felt a suspicious feeling about them, he slowly walked up to them. "Hey guys, care for a party?" He said to them in a rather cheery tone, "Beat it punk were busy" The closest PK said to him, this got Mandos rather angry but he shook it off and turned to Lacuna "Ok you got any ideas?"

TAG: Lacuna

13. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: twITCH_
    Gamma Server- Bellas Farai

From the town, approaching twITCH_, came a player, a level 15 Lei Beast, who didn't introduce herself.

"Hello dear, are you looking for something or someone?" She only smiled.

"I'm looking for people. Strong people. Why? Are you willing to help?" twITCH_ only looked at the girl upon her last question, but before the girl could answer, another play approached.

"Hello wulf, found yourself a suitable victum........" twITCH_ stepped back, clutching her war fans. The man who approached was dressed darkly, concealing nearly every mark of his appearance.

"What's going on?" She raised her voice to the both of them.

"Oh whatever do you mean, fellow killer?" Wulf replied, smirking.

"Your Player Killing days are over. However, for you and your friends here, I have more important tasks."

A man wondered over, dressed rather freightfully and clutching a large weapon over his shoulder. He didn't introduce himself or explain anything at all, just began talking. He placed a PermaParty on the three stood together, meaning they wouldn't be separated anytime soon. Great... because they're not gonna kill me.. twITCH_ thought.

"You've heard the stories of the Pkers, and I've watched your activity on the BBS. At ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute there is something... amiss. Should you ever wish to get this PermaParty removed from your avatar and continue on your Player Killing ways with the approval of the Mods themselves, you will investigate."

On that note, the man turned away to confront other people.

"I think someone wants to start explaining!!"

Tag: Henen La, Wulf

14. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC:Henen La
    Your player Killing Days Are over

"Your forgeting one thing Chol, I only kill players whom kill other payers, I see no wrong in that"

TAGs: Twitch, Wulf,Chol

15. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Killing a player for any reason is still "Player Killing", hence the name. Besides, Chol had left long before you had a chance to explain your actions.

ChildishLemur

^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute - Dungeon

The young Flick Reaper stood from her crouched position, the Gun Giant behind her dissipating into particles from a vicious slash. She tossed her hair back with her free hand and gazed at the Gott Statue that was prized on this level and eyed it. "I don't see what makes these things so valuable," She said to herself, looking back to the tunnel that lead her to the room that held the statue. Her gaze shifted towards the wall, where particles of code and the same familiar portal began to open that had claimed those adventurers so long ago.

Calmly, CL swore and warped from the dungeon to appear back in Bellas Farai, almost directly between the newly formed parties. Slowly, the Flick Reaper made her way through the crowded town, attempting to find any clues that could clear her of her title as the "Infamous Player Killer". Though no database had any record of players she had killed (which would show Zero if they were accurate), she was still feared to those who recognized her. Not many did, and that was good. Her name was less known than others, particularly those who were watched by the Mods.

TAG: No one in particular

16. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC:Wulf

"...I only kill players whom kill other payers, I see no wrong in that" Henen La stated as Chol left the server,

"I see everything wrong with it." Wulf said bluntly. "You are still classifed as a killer, unlike you, I have my own reasons for my kills...." Wulf said with a grim look on her face...

TAGS:twITCH_ Henen

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Hmm... well." Lacuna looked around for anything or anyone that looked like a good lead. Thats when he saw a Trio of odd individuals, one being a Macabre Dancer. "Lets see if they no anything about this. if i remember that Mod was walking from their direction he may have talked to them to."

Lacuna weeded his way through a small crowd and walked up to the Trio. "Pardon me if I'm interrupting anything. But i was looking for some Information, is there the chance i could ask you some questions?"

TAG: Mandos, Wulf, Twitch_, Henen

18. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"Oh! So polite!" Wulf scarcastically stated as the hooded player walked up to them Ask away..."
    Wulf placed her hands on her hips...

TAG:Lacuna

19. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Ah, Sarcasm. An unintelligent play at intelligence." He crossed his arms and looked Wulf in the eyes, "I seek information on the subject of Player Killers, Particularly Flick Reapers. I also am curious as to why that Mod was talking to you. His conversation with us was... more annoying than cryptic but still cryptic the same." the hood of his cloak fell back revealing his avatars white hair and wine colored eyes. "Now i can be an extremely nice individual, but just ask my Edge Punisher friend here. I can be quite, blood thirsty when i need to be."

TAG: Wulf, mandos

20. chubby_gundark

Oct 7, 2003
    Bellas Farai

Mandos stared at this Wulf character and sized her up, it was hard to tell whether or not she could put up very much of a fight, so he decided not to underestimate her. "I can only agree with him, the both of us actually, could prove to be a problem should you not tell us what we want to know" he said as he unsheathed his massive blade and put it's tip in the ground holding it up longways.

TAG: Wulf, Lacuna

21. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Wulf eyed the massive swordsman named "Mandos" with her golden eyes, she felt a little intimadated when he fiddled with his sword...

"Well, not that it's any of your business, but we're stuck in a PermaParty, so we've going to go to ^Ruined, Dragon's, Lute to get the thing removed... and no, I don't know of any Flick Reapers...well....actually...I've heard stories of one Flick Reaper who was a Player Killer..."Wulf said, realizing she was drawing attention,

"You wanna go some where so we could discuss this in private?" Wulf asked as she looked into the eyes of Lacuna.

TAGS: Lacuna, Mandos, Twitch_, Henen

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"very well then, Please lead the way."

OOC: sorry for the short post but i'm pressed for time.

23. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Just going to move things along slightly...

Ilile, ChildishLemur

Gamma Server - Bellas Farai - REK Guildhall

The Adept Rogue in charge of the guild approached CL and sighed. She wasn't pleased with the publicity this Flick Reaper/Player deleter was gathering, and having been a newly disbanded guild, Ilile was clearly under a lot of stress. "CL, what did you find?" The Adept Rogue asked, tapping her staff on the ground impatiently. A catgirl, much like CL, the two seemed to get along famously.

CL sighed. "Not much. Just the Gott Statue."

"I didn't mean that, and you know it."

The two were silent for a moment. Ilile spoke after a moment. "Chol came into the server today. He enacted some type of PermaParty on some adventurers just outside the guild."

"Wouldn't be the first time." The Flick Reaper replied sarcastically.

"He's ordered them to explore the area you had just visited. It's not a wise move."

CL eyed her friend and furrowed her brow. "There were lines of code again, almost everywhere. After I snagged the statue I mean. Just like that day..."

The two were quiet again. "We've got to stop them!"

"They're looking for Flick Reapers, not the Gott Statue. Chol is wising up, and we need to stay a step ahead of him if at all possible." The Adept Rogue and Flick Reaper paced the empty guildhall which looked from the inside like a fairytale castle and the outside more like a modern-day factory. The two paced in silence, almost seeming like they were discussing things in private should anyone barge in. After a long walk, they ended up at the front doors again.

"It's settled then."

Ilile nodded. "You'll need to act quick should they spot you. The Hackers that roam town have enabled something that shouldn't have been enabled..." The catgirl said with alook of morbid surprise crossing her face."Bellas Farai isn't safe... the Flick Reaper is here..."

TAG:

[b]???

[i]Gamma Server - Bellas Farai - Streets[/i][/b]

[blockquote]A rumble, an explosion, a portal opening from above. As the bright blue skies instantly turned dark as the clouds began swirling around the brilliant white portal that had ripped its way into the Root Town. The town itself sprang to action, lower level characters running or logging out, with higher level characters readying their weapons and spells. Instantly, a bright light filled with green specs of computer code impaled the mightier adventurers, breaking them up into code almost instantly. Not a deletion, something more... strange.

The being emerged from the portal and hovered slowly to the ground, zapping players left and right, and when the bright light cleared, it was [i]her[/i]... [b][i][color=purple]ChildishLemur[/color][/i][/b]...[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: ALL[/b]

24. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

The blue skies instantly turned dark as the clouds began swirling around a portal in Root Town.
    There were explosions left and right in the town, all this excitement was getting Wulf ready for a fight. Wulf stared at a cat-like girl, her golden eyes narrowed as she spoke,

"ChildishLemur, we've been waiting for you..." Wulf smurked as she stood in front of the infamous Player Killer...

TAGS:ChildishLemur, Lacuna, Mandos, Twitch_, Henen

25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

The sudden shift in the towns atmosphere shocked Lacuna though he dind't show it. "ChildishLemur your reign of torment over this game is over with." He pointed his blade at the PKer, "Be it by my blade or anothers you shall not leave this town unscathed."

TAG: ALL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.