main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive .hack//Judgment

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: twITCH_
    Bellas Farai

As the mysterious player descended from the skies, players began to disappear, picked off one by one, without any thought or care it seemed.

"So this is the Player Killer, ChildishLemur, childish it seems." twITCH_ said, as to provoke the Player Killer, readying her large war fans at her sides and moving to stand in a fighting stance.

TAG: BELLAS FARAI

2. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Henen La

Henen watched as a mysterious play fell from the skies.

He recognized her from the player killer database.

"Childishlemur, suspected player deleter, Never thought I'd meet you"

Henen la looked at the player" As much as I believe your involved in the torture this game has been through as of late, I will not kill you, for I have not proof of your play killing and would feel guilty if I were to PK an innocent player" Henen La said emotionlessly

TAGs: All present

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: twITCH_
    Bellas Farai

twITCH_, responding from Henen La's cold-hearted comment on playerkilling, peered over to him.

"Some people..."

The girl dropping gracefully from the sky was yet to speak, almost of if her silence were an attempt at being threatening. She was disturbing none the less, judging from reputation and rumours. But why was everyone stood there, taunting a woman who was expelling players by just the metaphoric click of her fingers? twITCH_ thought.

Tag: BELLAS FARAI

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    ???

Gamma Server - Bellas Farai - Streets

The ominous form lowered herself to the ground, her face shrouded almost entirely by shadows as he deadly scythe raised slowly, poised to attack any foolish to near her deadly arc. Something was amiss, but it couldn't be known at this point. Not yet anyway. The form took a step closer and raised her scythe higher, her voice speaking almost as a monotone sonic boom. "Menacing Zero" The scythe came slashing downward as it glowed a deadly purple-black and prepared to eliminate everyone present...

TAG: ALL

[b]ChildishLemur

[i]Gamma Server - Bellas Farai - Streets[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Bellas Farai had been turned into a dungeon. Skilled hacking on someone's part, but who it was was still unknown to the REK Guild and CL herself. Overhearing a group of heroes taunting the Flick Reaper that CL assumed was a copy of herself, she darted forward from behind them, shoving past many of them before the deadly scythe could connect with one of its more powerful attacks. Her own weapon clashed with that of the false Reaper and her legs almost buckled under the weight.

[color=purple]"Some people indeed..."[/color] CL forced the blade of her opponent back with her own and skidded to a crouching halt before the group gathered before her. Her eyes turned as if to say "you were wrong about me" and the catgirl stood slowly, her scythe held tight in her grip.

[color=purple]"That [i]thing[/i] is a virus. Did you really think a player had the ability to delete other players?"[/color] Her sarcasm was noted as the battle would appear to continue, with an unexpected ally on the side of good.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: ALL[/b]

5. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Wulf
    Gamma Server - Bellas Farai - Streets

Wulf clapped her hands as the catgirl finished the imposter,

"Brava! Brava!" Wulf shouted happily, she had no idea that there was a clone or virus of the young Flick Reaper, but she decited to play it cool for now. She looked at ChildishLemur,

"I thank you for your civil task, if you hadn't came, out guts would probably be smired all over the floor, you are quite brave, for a child that is..." Wulf smirked. She turned to the rest of the group,

"Shall we go now? Or do you want to keep staring at the ground all day?"

TAGS: ALL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.