Had Grievous escaped or lived.......................

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by ChestRockwell, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChestRockwell Jedi Knight

star 2
    First of all would Palpatine of instructed him to go to mustafar with the others, or would that of made Anakins slaugherting of the seperatisits a whole lot tougher?

Second had Grievous discovered the truth of what sidious was really up to what would he have done? Just went into hiding? Heck decided to side with Obi Wan and the Jedi even?
  2. angelicusdiablos Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmm,I think no matter what Grievous chose, ultimatley his demise was imminent at the hands of the jedi/sith/miscelaneous...
  3. uwishuwereme Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. voodoopuuduu Classic Trilogy Trivia Host

Game Host
    star 5
    First of all would Palpatine of instructed him to go to mustafar with the others, or would that of made Anakins slaugherting of the seperatisits a whole lot tougher?

Umm yes, a whole lot tougher. For the most part, the Separatists were unarmed and really only lightly guarded.

Second had Grievous discovered the truth of what sidious was really up to what would he have done? Just went into hiding? Heck decided to side with Obi Wan and the Jedi even?

Since hes basically a coward, he would run and hide.
  5. thechozn1 Jedi Master

star 4
    No one knows, or ever will for that matter. welp... ok
  6. OLDirtyJedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Gotta love the 'what ifs' :)

I wonder if anyone missed me hehe

7. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt that it would have been tough for Anakin to still kill the seperatists. Grievous had only 2 hands left and no lightsabers, unless he had some back up one on his ship, he also didnt have any of his guards with him. So Im sure that he would have run and hid like he always did.
  8. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Grievous would've been given his reward by Lord Vader.
  9. DJ_RMC Jedi Knight

star 1
    Grevious would have got his a** kicked by Anakin for sure if he would have been sent to the mustafar system.
  10. JediPriestess Jedi Master

star 4
    no really we dont [face_plain]
  11. Sidious_T Jedi Master

star 4
    All I can say is thankfully he didn't
  12. OLDirtyJedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
  13. Adm_Thrawn Jedi Master

star 4
    If Grievous had discovered Palpatine's true identity, he would've put two and two together and gotten the hell out of Dodge. On his own, Grievous wouldn't have presented much of a threat to Sidious' new Empire. So, he wouldn't have been a high priority. Sidious would've eventually gotten around to finding and eliminating him (via Vader).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.