main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Had to Share

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    In my Quest to find some kind of rendering of a Pregnant Leia or Mara, I came across this one. Thought I'd share w/ the rest of the class.

Custom Figure Box Set

2. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hmm... only image of such I'm familiar with is the cover of the NJO book Edge of Victory II: Rebirth... Very pregnant Mara

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah, I know, but I thought maybe someone attempted a Custom fig of the pregnant ones (Leia or Mara). MJA brought it up and it gives me something to do in between posting bills for work.

4. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    thanks mick that would be spoiler material and I am about a book away from said book.

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    mick: please highlight your post in black so spoiler-free people can avoid it...

6. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    It's not that much of a spoiler as that information is given in several books prior to that book and highlighted in every one as a plot point. The only way to not really know about it is to skip out completely on the NJO series over the past couple of years. And as it is the book cover and the back cover summary for several prior books, it's not exactly a secret.

My two credits...

7. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    some of us haven't started on NJO yet. I think we decided that if it was info about the NJO...it's a spoiler :)

8. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Im a freak about spoilers, but this one falls under the catagory of "Qui-Gons funeral" on the back of TPM soundtrack. If you pick up [spoiler book title if you ask me], the cover ruins it for you. I remember thinkin how stupid that was when I bought it.

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    That was my thing too, it's not a spoiler if it's on the cover of the book and in the title. Sorry if you thought it was.

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    my bad I guess...but I honestly didn't know anything about it...the only NJO book I've even looked at is Vector Prime...but I guess if I'd have found out before I read it by the other books, it wouldn't be much of a spoiler.

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    If you want to see the cover, there's a great shot of it in the Phoenix forum in the Costuming Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.