main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hail friends

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by sanctus bellator, Feb 9, 2013.

1. sanctus bellator

sanctus bellator Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2013
    Before I begin I must say that I am a big RP but the character I play is one I wish to embody and truly represent so it is kinda role playing and at the same time it is just me. Anyhow I say hello and good day to all of you here on the site. I am Sanctus Bellator (Latin for Holy Warrior). I am Christian (and I am becoming better and better everyday) and I love Star Wars. I combine my own religious beliefs with the philosophies of the Jedi (Which line up near perfectly anyway) and try to live my life in according to those beliefs. I wish to join the Military (Mostly Army and Marine Corps I am considering) and be part of the Special Forces (either Delta Force or MARSOC). I am mostly into the military aspects of Star Wars besides the Jedi so I know more about Mandalorians, the Clone Commandos, ARC troopers, Rebel SpecForces, etc. I have a LOT to say about myself but if I say everything now, how would one want to inquire more of me and in the process say something of themselves? So if you'd like the small wisdom, advice, companionship, or even conversation I can offer then seek me out. Take a step towards me and I will make equal (if not more) effort towards you. God bless and MTFBWY :)

Pearlsaber likes this.
  2. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Welcome! I am SkywalkerSquadron, a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    sanctus bellator

Welcome! I am a member of both the NGE (New Galactic Empire). I am currently Director of Intelligence, and I would be happy to take you aboard! :D Also, the EUC Jedi Order is available to you. See my signature at the bottom of this post for links to both of these.

Check out all the forums though and enjoy yourself! This board is also helpful for general questions. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

PS

4. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Welcome:)

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Hey, hello, hi. Hope you find the forums to your liking.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sanctus Bellator! :)

For me, RPG is always showing some part of oneself. One can't play well when there's not at least a tiny bit of him-/herself in that character. ;) :)

Have you found our RPG boards already? I think you'll love them. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to visit us at the Newbie Welcome Party or to take your chance to play tactical! :)

7. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    May the Force be with you too!
    All hail the Empire!

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! I second Skiara's recommendation for the RPG forum; you'll love it there! And if you're into writing, there's always Fan Fiction, too.

Please ask if you have any questions!

9. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    sanctus bellator: Failte Nua Duine. I was offline all weekend or I would have been in here sooner. Welcome to the boards, yadda yadda, repeating above-mentioned details, redundance, and the usual. We are glad you're here. I am also a Christian... also confident that the good work begun in me will be continued...

If you need us, this is the place. You successfully launched your own tech support thread. So, fall back in here if the need arises.