main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hail To _Vengeance_!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    He found the most awesome thing on the Fanfilm boards, and I have decided to post it.
    Star Wars: The Musical

here's the link;get some popcorn and turn up the volume on your computer:

http://www.infauxmedia.com/swmusical/musical.htm

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I'll just copy over my post from the FanFilms boards about it to show my thoughts on it.

You have no idea how happy that makes me.

I've been wishing for a Star Wars: The Musical for so long now (and Star Wars on Ice), and here it is. I was planning on making one myself eventually, once I got a good group of singers and composers together, but somebody beat me to it. All I need now is for someone to make the Star Wars version of Pirates of Penzance, and I will be sitting pretty.

Even if the composition in some of the songs isn't all that great, this Musical adaptation is still amazing. Somebody actually took the time to do it, and they totally did it right. You can picture this being a recording from a Broadway performance, and the One Season More SE Video... hilarious. These guys captured the essence of Musical Production and made a pie with it, and then invited Star Wars over for dessert. Bravo, bravo.

Do watch, you won't regret it.

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    That was very well reviewed Vengie, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.