Amph Hal Jordan/Spectre question

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Juliet316, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Okay, so with my work schedule I've kinda had to slack off on paying attention to what's been going on in comics lately, so I have a question:

How did Hal Jordan escape the Mantle of Spectre and get his life back? The last time I payed attention to any degree Hal was Spectre. When I started paying attention again during IC, I learned that not only was Hal no longer Spectre, but living again?

So how did this happen?:confused:
  2. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    What you want to read is Green Lantern: Rebirth circa 2004-2005. Basically, as the Spectre Hal, he fought Parallax (who is an actual entity rather than just another name for Hal; Parallax had possessed him) and when he won, his soul was freed from being the Spectre's host. Ganthet then directed his soul into his preserved corpse and he woke up, alive and a GL again.
  3. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah green lanturn: rebirth is he seris you want..the have it in trade paper back...and hard back
  4. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    Parallax ended up being the Ultimate Evil, defined by the color yellow (?) Thus explaining why the GL rings had the vulnerability against yellow.

Yeah it makes sense to me somehow. I was in the same boat as you, lots of Wikipedia linkages and checking out stuff from the library helped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.