main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Half Hour Clone Wars says Lucas in ROTS book

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CompletedCircle, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CompletedCircle

CompletedCircle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    When Lucas is talking to Oz on page 50 of the Making of ROTS final chapter feature on hyperspace he says

Were doing half-hour shows!

WT(H) is he talkin about?

2. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I`m not really sure,I doubt another season can even be made of CW...

We`ll have to keep an eye on the SW news lol

3. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Star Wars TV show maybe.

4. CompletedCircle

CompletedCircle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    he might've just been referring to the 12 min ones but messed up by saying 30, whotH knows

5. timtoews5292004

timtoews5292004 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2004
    It could be that they're going to put out a series of post clone wars shorts based on Vader and the Jedi Purge. There have to be more than a few Jedi Left besides Obi-Wan and Yoda (echu shin-jon from star wars galactic battlegrounds the game comes to mind.)

6. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    I thought there was going to be a LIVE ACTION tv show ?

7. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I thought there was going to be a LIVE ACTION tv show ?

There have been a lot of rumors but nothing is fact yet

8. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    Yes, he was talking about a new 30 minute animated series with all the main characters in it. He was asking if Oz wanted to direct. Another series is in the works though.

Source:

CS.net

9. timtoews5292004

Jul 23, 2004
    I wonder what he means by "All the Main Characters." If he means the characters left at the end of ROTS, there won't be much to talk about. But if he goes back and focuses on the stories and battles of the clone wars (such as Mace Windu's exploits in "Shatterpoint", the cestus deception, etc), then he might have a good set of stories to work from.

He needs to be careful, though I think. I think he's going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg if he does these wrong. He'll get further and further from the established storyline of the novels and mess things up for us continuity freaks. If, on the other hand, he goes with a continuation of the purge, then thats great.

10. timtoews5292004

Jul 23, 2004
    Just thought of a good one for George to do. A young Han Solo (fresh out of the imperial academy as a pilot) finds and rescues/befriends Chewbacca.

11. Annadalla

Annadalla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2005
    Awwwww! *huggles young Han and Chewie* LOL yeah..kidding with the cute stuff...

That would be good, but I definately agree he should keep with the book and make it interesting...it would make sense to do a series of the betweens of ROTS and ANH, and then he could even go into doing the EU series...but it needs to stay with the books.

I have no problem with an animated series, and I think it would be better that way....voice acting and action scenes are better accomplished this way..that and I'm trying to picture a older Mark Hammill doing Luke's character again...eh...not happening...LOL

12. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Well, this is pretty good news. I looks like we are going to have new animators since GT may not be available or willing to do more. It will be interesting to see. By the way, how can you print this stuff. I tried doing it and most of the papaer became dark and the words unreadable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.