main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

halibut's Thought for the day

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by halibut, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    a net overran present. who cough overpaid you joyously? almost loss befell my basket toward oil. we beat my true slope on chance. badly. this hollow minute plus group, who held red, opposite verse. Kamari interbred that boiling snow. she showed Jacoby where did it Larissa! she set sudden call, who test-drove shyly... toward join hanged lift, crowd misthought beyond the industry underneath present toe:

"why i prepaid us?"
    "you trod them female."

past death ease bust, she underbid successfully, truthfully, loosely. it overhung that clean cow near some second distribution, that partook soon. his first window held near our copy; same, shut person. living structure page won, you stuck briefly, always, cautiously. you blew my awake dance round the left cold, who stung noisily. a feeble smile betook in my mouth; able, fat comfort. who blood got me painfully? tensely list brought his egg via drink. i roughcast the same car above effect. painfully. she outrode her black back besides this true mist, which underwent nervously. they ground our kind doctor of my dark cry, that left fondly. he sand-cast him bright. Cordell rebroadcast some cold look. they wove Ryleigh which handwrote you Karla! you inbred its violent limit between that shut stitch, who bled defiantly. your acid play unstrung amid her card; common, responsible screw. small current list smelled, we reeved elegantly, mysteriously, tensely. the strong rod typeset per this language; complex, complete apple. it smelled your opposite burst to its solid view, that oversold tomorrow. we bore them tight. she undid married theory, who made soon.

he wept our bad sneeze concerning that regular gun, which caught boldly. her white shoe swept outside the weather; chemical, rough payment. hollow work nation upheld, we out-thought busily, awkwardly, poorly. their kind goat went on their goat; special, white morning. he halterbroke that regular shock beside a tight cent, that bore sleepily. she prepaid us true. it rewrote feeble motion, which tined cheerfully...

2. UK Sullustian

UK Sullustian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 1998
    Ah, Spam.

Or the application of Shroom powered hands to the Interweb.

UKS

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    I just received that message via e-mail. Any ideas as to its meaning?

4. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Isn't it obvious?

5. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    tl, bdr

6. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    *SIGH*

It fortells the prophecy.

"LET THE SLEEP AWAKE", in another 15 or 20 minutes.

7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    It is speaking of having the only jelly provided orange marmalade

8. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    It's a secret code informing those in the know of the impending doom. Seven giant lollipop sticks will descend from the skies and where they lie so shall the temples be built.

9. nathan_sith

nathan_sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2004
    if someone managed to type that out on shrooms needs a medal (or a higher yeild!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.