main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC hallo everyone in the usa from the uk

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_booth, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Hi i clicked on to your site by mistake and while im hear i am saying hi as we are all part of one large family in the force .

as you can tell im from the uk - a part of england called north yorkshire - just think of cold dank wet open moorland with lots of rain and dead sheep thats close i guess -
    or see my home town -
    http://www.thornaby.com

Im dave 28 and a jedi - also a pagan saying hi to you all

2. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    Hello and welcome ;)

3. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Pagan you say!?! [face_whistling]

*Runs off to the FFUK*

:D

4. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Merry Meet Dave! :) Stay as long as you like.

5. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    oooh another Brit!! :D

hello!

6. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey I'm having a blast with the folks in the Midland UK FF. :)

I even get to run their pub! lol

I better find out if there are more pagans there. ;)

7. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hi Dave! I was in Yorkshire once and it wasn't dank at all. Now, London - that was dank.

8. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    Hey well thanks for the warm welcome my freinds !
    london is dank your right there .

yorkshire is well cold and wet then - still plenty of dead sheep about tho .

to reply to one of you yes im a pagan ill send him a PM

so im guessing you have been whatching the news about us over here being bombed - Its only now we have had it done on our home turf do we understand how you all felt by 9/11 .

-
    Darkness will never win over light .

any questions -

do you have any british TV over in the U.S how about our Big Brother TV program ?

9. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Hi there,

We have some Brit programming on our public broadcast television...stuff like the Vicar of Dibly, Are You Being Served, As Time goes By, Doctor Who (One of my favorites, but darn it I want to see the new ones *sniffles*), The Last of the Summer Wine, To the Manor Born (Yes, I know, oldies) and one of my favorites My Hero. There's more, I'm just not remembering the names.

As for Big Brother, yes, we have the American version. My husband and I watch every year. Right now we're on Big Brother 6.

Sorry about all the bad stuff going on in London. I hope all gets sorted soon. Let's hope there won't be more hits...anywhere.

Come and chat any time here! :)

10. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Yes jedi_master_booth we have been keeping an eye on the goings on in London and the surrounding area these past few weeks. :(

I have few friends in the area and one of them lost a friend in the first wave of bombings so of course I have been carrying a heavy heart when I hear how these terrorists continue to bully the world as it were with contiuned bombings.

On a good note however, I did learn just yesterday that the 4 terrorists for the 2nd round of bombings were all caught. :) Hopefully justice will be served.

Of course your are welcome here, but you need to swing by the Philadelphia forums as well if your going to stick around here in the States. ;)

11. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    Hi all well you do get the old programs then we still have last of the summer wine on over here !

we over here get csi and a few other programs law and order nypb law -

there are sometimes i wish i was an american it must be far better than being a englishman ,
    from the looks of things i like the loks of LA .

im a fan of the west wing
    and a big fan of matt damon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.