main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Hallo, from your new RSA

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hello,

I?d like to formally introduce myself as the newest South West RSA.

A little about myself, my name is Sarah for those who have not yet met me. You are welcome to call me by that name, Jedi Girl of Corellia, Jedi Girl, JGoC or just Her Royal RSAness. I attend FanForce meetings when I can in Denver or Colorado Springs. I haven?t yet made it down to Pueblo yet. I?m also in the process of encouraging people to start a FanForce in Laramie, Wyoming, my current place of residence. I?m going to the University there, majoring in Textile Sciences, with minors in Archaeology and Apparel Design.

Ok enough about me. I just want to let you all know that I can be very easy to approach. The best method to approach me is through a PM. If for some reason we need an easier way to speak, I?ll give you IM information or an e-mail where I can always be reached. I can handle problems from uncertainty of the contents of a post to full out wars between two members. I?m told I am a good mediator.

Just to let you know I do abide by the TOS, I highly recommend you read over them if you haven?t already. It?s a surprisingly short read.

And on a final note, remember the message boards are fun, and that?s how I want to keep them.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Congrats, JGoC! I am looking forward to any help you may be able to give us. Good luck, you're gonna need it!

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    congrats JGC! and welcome!

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Welcome JGC! :D

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Thanks guys!

And I'll definetly be trying to socialize on your boards, get to know everybody... :D

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Congrats & Welcome Jedi Girl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.