Toronto Hallo kiddies! :)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by bathory, Mar 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bathory Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi you guys. long time no talk. been extremely busy the last little while and as you can see i followed through with my "anti-fascist board" policies ;)

Just thought i'd drop in and see what was up. If anyone is going to dragon*con this year drop me a line, NOSPAMbathory@gothic.net I'm still not sure how i'm gonna get down there - but there's a bunch of us so if nothing else we can alway ship costumes together :)

AAAANYWAYS - it's time to start thinking about corporate sponsorship i think :) *grin*
    who says we can have a laptop too damnit.

I'm sure there's a whole bunch of new people here who are really confused but that'll be cleared up eventually. woo woo.

alrighty kids. time to get back to work. you know where to find me :)

[out]
    bathory

2. Kenobi2 Jedi Master

star 4
    heh heh heh. She said 'work' heh heh.

:p

Yah Yah, I'm on my way now too.

3. SLam Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah-ha! work! phffffffttttttt...

I don't have to work, I'm spending a few days with my friend influenza.
  4. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Bathory (who are you callin' kiddies? like your old.) Anyway, how the engagement thing happening? Any news for us?

To Slam I'm sorry I know that influenza guy. damn he latches on and clings to you for weeks! Can't get rid of him.

To all the new people: The above is Bathory who stood in line for Episode I in both L.A. for a couple of days then joined us in the T.O. line. Most notably known for her Storm Trooper outfit and her interesting shade of blue hair.
  5. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, I noticed the hair. Very nice [face_mischief]
  6. bathory Jedi Knight

star 1
    D00d I stood in line in LA? Cool! Did I have fun? *grin*

No actually I wasn't in LA. I joined the Line at the start - i didn't make it to the original swiss chalet thing but I was at the Pizza Hut thing with plenty of Stormtrooper accessories that the camera's loved.

My bf at the time was the darth maul with the BIG ASS lightsaber, and my car (the stormtroopermobile) was the home to prizes and lightsabers.

Needless to say I ended up with, like, 10 space hats.

And YES I have blue hair, making myself easy to identify in a crowd. :)

Erm what else... I was third to buy tickets (or something like that) and my position dropped from 6th to 10th in the last 2 days of the line because i was making jedi cloaks and a darth maul costume. (That was me sewing - with a sewing machine - on the pavement in the middle of a windy afternoon)

yeah yeah.

K that's all.

SHMI: No i have no news as far as the engagement. Prolly pushing back the actual wedding cuz im too damn busy. I'm getting a new piercing though (if they can do it)

Seen hellraiser 2? You know the female cenobite with the wires coming from her cheeks. Well I'm getting the SPIKE she has through her nose. through the bridge. gonna hurt like a sonovabitch but as well. the things i do to look scary. *grin*

woowoo! the freaks come marching 1 b y 1 hurrah, hurrah... *giggle*
  7. td741 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You can't settle for FX makeup now can't you. :p
  8. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Hello Bathory,

How are you doing my dear...
    Long time no see or hear.
    when are you doing the spike thing
    and how much does something like that cost?

Mike
  9. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    Wha..wha..da
    I thought you had gone to L.A. just before joining to T.O. line and hung out there in line a couple of days. No?
    If not, how'd you meet Kahuna?
  10. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
  11. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    "Wha..wha..da
    I thought you had gone to L.A. just before joining to T.O. line and hung out there in line a couple of days. No?"

Actually, it was Sandwich who spent some time at the L.A. line. How you've confused Bathory for Sandwich is something we'll never know.

---

As for corporate sponsorship,
    I heard a hot rumour that Bob's Golf Pro Shop will be swinging by the line to help out the starving Star Warriors and get a photo or two of the Ken-Meister. Anyone in costume gets a free used golf ball. Woohoo! ;)
  12. bathory Jedi Knight

star 1
    i've never met mr kahunna man IRL. he runs aurrasing.net.

i spent a thousand bucks making an aurrasing costume. this is how we met :)

Stephane: well - im gonna go to NYC to meet with this cool guy to make the rest of the head piece for the cenobite costume but that piercing is just SO COOL!

im also getting implants in my arms so i can screw in wolverine style fins. *grin*
  13. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been too embarassed to post here for a week. I can't believe I confused you and Sandwich... :mad:
  14. Cristalia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah...they do look just a touch different, don't they? :)

Cris~
  15. Kenobi2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wolverine style fins??

You mean Batman Style fins maybe?

And hey, what happened with you calling me?
  16. Darth Scourge Force Ghost

star 4
    Screw in fins? Man... that's cool! Nice one, girl!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.