main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hallooo!!! Test For Echo

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by Dolf, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolf

Dolf Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2000
    Hey, are you guys still meeting? The band thing has been taking up the majority of my time. (Which is a good thing!) Unfortunately, it leaves little time for anything else, like Star Wars. (Which is a bad thing!) Ryan, Joanie...you guys still out there? Maybe we can all coordinate something.

2. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    Hey, what band? I'll come to see you play sometime. Heck, I may know you already.

I, too, am interested in meeting with fellow fans here in Lubbock. Email me or post here if anyone is doing some convening.
    Dolf, I'd like to help out with your film if you need any help. I have loads of technical experience and I can hook you up with some good junk for props, sets, etc, if you need it. Drop me a line sometime...

3. Dolf

Dolf Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2000
    Hey! A new person to talk to! Unfortunately, my fan film is on an indefinite hold. My band, Graceworks, has been busy preparing to record an album within the next couple of months. That, and many of my actors have become involved with other things, like their lives, careers and other insignificant things like that. Although, I've been tinkering with the idea of maybe doing a short Star Wars series, but that might be a bigger mountain to climb than the original fan film. I'll keep you posted. I'm gonna try and find out when Tinseltown will be selling tix for Ep. II and maybe we can plan a line up (or at least plan a viewing together.)

4. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Hey there! I apologize for my complete lack of participation in FanForce Lubbock. I suck. :p

Anyway, I'm quitting my job and am changing career directions, so I will be finding more free time in the near future. As it is right now, I will be planning to take a day off after the merchandise release and before the opening day, so let me know what your plans are!

Glad to be back!

5. Dolf

Dolf Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2000
    Hey Ryan! I talked to Tinseltown yesterday (April 15th) and they won't know anything about Episode II for another couple of weeks..(yeah, right). They ARE selling Spiderman tix now. I'll keep bugging them until I get some info. Then I'll decide whether or not it'll be necessary to camp out again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.