main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween 2012

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Miana Kenobi, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    So,, what's up everyone's sleeve for Halloween?

It's looking like I'm making three Halloween costumes so far: one for my niece, and then two for myself.

I have two costumes because of two different groups.

My coworkers and I are all doing Legends of the Hidden Temple contestants. What I love most about this costume is there is absolutely NO SEWING, which is a change. I'm going to be a Blue Barracuda.

[​IMG]

Then, my roommates and I are teaming up to make Coon & Friends from South Park. I'm either going to be Coon or The Human Kite.

[​IMG]

For my niece, I'm making an Ewok costume.

[​IMG]

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Took me forever to decide what to wear, but here is the last hurrah of my oh-so-not-that-accurate Mara Jade at work today:

[​IMG]

I'll be redoing almost all of that in the coming months. But it was fun to wear it out again. :D

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
  4. Gambit7x

Gambit7x Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2012
    Hey everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum. Stumbled across it a couple of weeks back when I was researching ideas for making an R2D2 costume.

You can check it out here:
    http://www.inhabitots.com/greenhalloweencontest/homemade-r2d2-halloween-costume/

You can vote for it if you like it (although I think voting will close soon). Anyway, just wanted to share my costume and look forward to joining in the discussions of the new SW movie.

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon likes this.
  5. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    Love it!