Halloween At Disneyland

Discussion in 'San Joaquin Valley, CA' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, here are the dates as promised for Disneyland's Halloween Trick or Treat nights in October as we discussed at our meeting.

Begining--
    Thursday October 4th- 6:30-10:30 pm
    Friday October 5th- 7:30-11:30 pm

Thursday October 11th- 6:30-10:30 pm
    Friday October 12th- 7:30-11:30 pm

Thursday October 18th- 6:30-10:30 pm
    Friday October 19th- 7:30-11:30 pm (Sold Out)

Thursday October 25th- 6:30- 10:30 pm
    Friday October 26th- 7:30-11:30 pm (Sold Out_

Monday October 29th- 6:30-10:30 pm
    Tuesday October 30th- 6:30-10:30 pm
    Wednesday October 31st- 6:30-10:30 pm

As of now our best bet seems to be Friday October 12th since they are not doing Saturday nights and I don't know how many of us could get a day off during the week to go on Halloween.

The price is $29.00 per ticket and we can most likely stay over in the Hotel we used on the IGN trip. Let me know as we will want to get tickets as soon as possible.

I was going to put in a link but it is really long.

/>

2. ScootyPuffJr Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good to me -- I think the 12th will work out fine, we'll be back from New York by then, if Cherie and I can come hang with you guys again...

Mary-SPJ
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well,since we consider you HM members and more importantly friends, then join us for the fun.
  4. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm up for it.

I get off at 12:30pm, so there's plenty of time to get organised and on our way.

[face_monkey]!
  5. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    we're definitely interested, it's just a question of how settled in we are by then, how much we've recovered financially, and if Jerry can get the time off.
  6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I take that as a yes. Tell Jerry to have Freddy cover his shift that day or ask for it off early.:D I think this will be a fun trip and I look forward to being at Dland when it is not summer.
  7. ScootyPuffJr Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, just got tix for the 12th so Cherie and I are good to go. There are still plenty of tix left for 12th. The only sold out dates so far are 10/19 and 10/26. Can't wait to see all you guys again!

Mary-SPJ
  8. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Like I said, it really just depends on money and stuff right now. We've got a lot to recover from with the move and the crash and everything, and there's something we're going to in the middle of Novemeber that takes precidence. I.e. a HIM concert.
  9. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    I checked it yesterday. Among several others, Friday, Oct. 12th has been sold out. That was pretty quick!

:oops:
  10. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I bought two extra tickets so let me know who needs one. Also, I may be able to find some later coming up for sale on one of the other boards as people learn they can not attend.
  11. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool! Yes, I need one if you have one to spare. I was hoping to make it to payday, but obviously that didn't work out so well.

[face_beatup]
  12. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Also booked the room last night and we are back at the smae one where we stayed for the IGN convention.
  13. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    The countdown begins for our trip to Disneyland for the Mickey's Trick or Treat at California Adventure. Oct. 12th and I say we plan to meet at the big 'C' at about 6:45pm. How does that sound?
  14. ScootyPuffJr Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good to me! Cherie and I are on deck!

Mary-SPJ
  15. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    What time are you planning on leaving? I'd lke to ride with you, if I may, so we can talk story talk on the road.]-}

[face_monkey]
  16. Danakin_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 1
    Make sure you take lots of pictures!!!!
  17. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    The Wizard says he would like to leave about 1:00pm so we can take our time driving down and check into the Hotel before heading to the park.
    If you are going to be in P'ville this Saturday we are going to be at the Walk for Life between 5:00-8:00pm. Mike will be there with his R2 so if you are around come and vist.
    If you are going to Faire then we might see you there on Sunday.
  18. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2

No, I'll be passing on faire I think.

Need to go to Visalia tomorrow, going to get some material to extend the sleeves of my who-coat just a tad...

I could be there around 1, certainly by a quarter after. Are we on?

[face_monkey]
  19. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes.
    It looks like we will not be in P'ville tomorrow evening as plans changed. Not really sure what happened but they decided they did not want Star Wars characters, but there is another event planned for the 20th of this month.

We may go over to Faire tomorrow, still not sure. Anyway we will get this worked out and Derek had decided to go with us next week.
  20. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool! Is he gonna do his new guard costume?
  21. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure which costume he plans on wearing. Maybe I should ask.

Oh and we thought we would meet at Derek's on the 12th as we will be haeding in that direction anyway.
  22. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
  23. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thinking of making a Shepherd's Pie to take so we can eat at the Hotel before going over the the park.
  24. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    You won't catch me a-arguin' against that.

[face_monkey]
  25. Yodaa Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will most likly be wearing my Pirates - British Navy Costume. I want to be comfortable. I will make a salad to bring to go with the hearty pie. :)

See you all on Friday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.