Halloween at the WOTR - SUNDAY OCT 30th

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sarnia, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Darkmood Jedi Master

star 4
    DUDE!
    Becca if Brett goes to this you HAVE to get him to do the thing where he picks himself up! If not at this, then at MHC!
  2. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    lol

YOU can talk to HIM about that

its not like I can order him around
  3. Darkmood Jedi Master

star 4
    YOU CAN'T!?!

How did he gain this power to resist women? And how the heck can I get it? lol
  4. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Umm okay I guess...... But any way I am bumping the thread up again.
  5. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've got stuff going out to main contacts tonight... Had a visitor in town, so I haven't had a chance to finish it all... And I am still waiting to hear if we are going to be lucky [face_worried]
  6. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    The Pinata is in good hands, Beth is going to draw on it & help decorate it as she has Friday off. Then Saturday is another day we will need people to help w/ it. Post who's interested & then we can decide where we will decorate it at?
  7. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    hmmmm, i have a balcony. :)

Saturday morning, at this point I am free...IF we could do it more south, that would be GREAT.

8. jthornto Force Ghost

star 4
    Double Post:

Can we post a list of recommended items to bring to the meeting to help out with WOTR and the Con suite? I'd like to bring some stuff, but don't want to duplicate what other people have bought. Thanks!
  9. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Strike three....at this point, it looks like I'll be out of town the final weekend of October as well. Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it to the WotR event this year.
  10. Tahiri_Solo14 Force Ghost

star 1
    On the gift cards for the childrens costume contest prize, would you guys need one or two? I'll probably pick them up this weekend and can hand them off to someone at Mile Hi Con, seeing as I most likely won't make the meeting :( and WOTR is still up in the air. (Pray I get that day off ! [face_praying] )
  11. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    2 is always better than one ;)

Shoot me your email addy if you want a Donor Form :)
  12. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, I've been a little behind the times here. I plan to be at WOTR with the Steel City Jedi and helping out with them. I do have Oct 29th off of work and plan to be assiting with the set up. I have read back a few posts and would like lend any other assistance I can. I can check back here from time to time but I can't post or recieve PMs unless I'm at a computer. A few of you have my number and my email has changed so check my profile here to get the new one. I'm availiable during the day Tuesday thru Thursday and most of the day Friday. And most evenings. Look forward to seeing you guys again. After all, this will be my first anniversary with the RMFF. (this was the first event I went to with the RMFF)And I get to publicly show off my new tunics for the first time. MUCH better than the karate ghi, no more ghetto jedi!!!![face_dancing] =D=
  13. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oops, I almost forgot. The pinata this year, could we not make it as tough as the real Death Star, lol. I'm not sure if anyone brought that up yet or not, but I thought it was fraking hilarious that all those kids got at least 2 chances to whack at it and it didn't even put a dent in it. I was waiting for someone to start up the X-Wing and fly it over to get it to disgourge the goodies. lol Who did you guys get last year to make, the builders of the original two? (Ok please note, I'm only poking fun, the pinata last year was fraking awesome and a lot of work was put into it, I'm not knocking it, it's just something that has stuck in my mind)
  14. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tev - The Thursday before is going to be the "Hanging" day at WOTR, so if you can be there to help Lance and Royal that would be awesome! I'll send the info to your email :)

And the fact that EVERY kid got to whack at the thing was the BEST PART :D [face_devil]
  15. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah it was, thanks Zoo, I'll check my email a little later. If it's in the evening around 700 or so, I can definately make it. I think the Steel City gang is setting up Saturday morning.
  16. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

We plan to be there Sat the 29th. to help set up and possibly set our stuff up as well. We'll see what happens, but we are planning to be there in Force......So to speak.

Later Days...
  17. jthornto Force Ghost

star 4

Zoo,
    Can you also put my email on that list for the "hanging day" as I'd like to be an extra set of hands if you need them. Thanks!
  18. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will have everything ready for signing up, helping out and all the other miscellany on Sunday :D

I also have flyers for anyone who wants to print them up and disperse them... Just drop me a PM w/ your email, until I can upload it later on tonight
  19. BerusBantha Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've got all the lines marked on the pinata and I've done some work putting the little papers on. I can't believe how time consuming that is! I worked on it for several hours each night and it seems like I got very little done. I found that using a tiny dab of hot glue makes the silver pieces stick much easier. I wrap the piece on the pencil, dab it with the glue and then stick it on.
  20. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    I stopped by e-planet toys last night...ooh I was awe struck.

ANYWHO...they did not have any flyers. I have a few I will take in there tonight. :)

Also, I picked up three bags of 'pre-wrapped' Star Wars candy.
  21. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
    I will be there on hanging day

and most likely the 29th as well too since my other job pooped out on me

but I don't think I need to be on the list;)
  22. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, the "not-so-super-secret" project is moving right along... I'm about 1/2 way done w/ the most evil mylar
  23. Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok hopeing to be there but if we are we are going to be seperate
  24. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Zoo, I hope you checked my profile on here, if you sent to the email I gave you at the BBQ, it changed. I can't log into that account anymore and can't access it at all!!! :_| :( My new one is on my profile and i can respond on my phone on that one. Thank you!
  25. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As soon as everything is finalized today, I will send that email over :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.