main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween at the WOTR - SUNDAY OCT 30th

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sarnia, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I will grab a good amount of candy before i get to the hangar. give me a ring if you want a certain kind. otherwise its what i want to eat :D

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm under orders to remind the twins to, NOT FORGET THE BEANIES if you do, the wrath of Zoo would be upon you.

That is all.

3. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I am not done with anything :eek:

4. BerusBantha

BerusBantha Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I'll pick some candy up on the way over today. Not real sure what time we are supposed to be there. Since it starts at noon I'll guess 11-11:30? In any case, that's when I will try and arrive.

5. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Everyone should be there by 11AM!

6. BerusBantha

BerusBantha Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    11 it is.

7. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003

Dont worry, we made sure to bring them. we even had them on as we drove up here. some lady in a BMW was staring at us.

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    All I have to say is, YOU ALL DID AN AMAZING JOB!!!!

If I had a cookie, I'd give you each one. :)

9. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

The rest will come after I can feel my feet again :p

10. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Ditto! As usual, it was a great time and a big thanks to Zoo for pulling it all off.

Kudos to everyone who participated in making this the best time ever!

11. Izeith_Katarn

Izeith_Katarn Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    Hey all, GREAT Job at Wings man. Everyone Rocked. My feet hurt so bad as well. With all the running around with each other and the kiddies in the arena lol. Well, once again I had a blast. Thanks Zoo!!!, and Thank you Chico, and thanks to everyone else who was there. We pulled it off magnificantly!!! OHHH and a special thanks to both JEFF AND MEL. AWESOME WORK!!!!!!

See you on the field!!!

12. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    FEET???? FEET???? mY feet hurt more than any one (besides Izeith) can know! My arms hurt from swinging the sabers. But Great job all. It couldn't have gone better. (well maybe if the x-wing was there again. but thats besides the point.) The mask making, jabba frog toss, the whole sparring sessions, the costume contest had alot more of the kiddies busy! now R2-D2 was awsome! even after he was bashed and bashed and stabbed and sliced and stabbed so many times by zoro I lost count!( zoro got chased by the R2s' that was great!) Thank you all for having me(us, the steel city jedi.) there we all had a blast!! To bad batman and robin and the joker and the riddler didn't get in a fight....(Riddler would have womped on all of them. Light saber!) lol but any way blast blast blast! It was the best time ever!!!!!

look new quote
    |
    |
    |
    v

13. Darkmood

Darkmood Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    So......tired........

I had fun today! Thanks to everyone for putting up with my MCing!

ZOO - thanks for keeping me on track with the MC thing as well.

Jeff - thanks for pulling me into the group picture I was so tired and incoherent at that point I couldn't even remember my name! lol

More posting to come as soon as I get some sleep.

14. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Sounds like yet another success. Glad to hear it. Sorry I was unable to participate this year. Looking forward to a deluge of pictures.

15. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Special Kudos to Zoo for organizing and helping to pull this thing off.

I have to admit, her niece's where highlight of the day, running across the hanger to see Strawberry Shortcake. :)

Everyone did a great job pulling together. Hopefully we can make this event even bigger next year!

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I took a ton of photos. When I get home I'll get them up on the internet asap. :D

17. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Yeah pictures!!!

18. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    yesterday was such a blast! i had so much fun with it all.

19. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I didn't get many photos of the events cause I was helping man the Raffle table but I managed to get some FUN ones.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/graycor2000/album?.dir=/cd77&.src=ph

20. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    awe

poor baby

stuck behind the raffel table looking handsome

makes me so sad

::sniff::

21. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    You R sooooo Sweet Becca!

22. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    I had a great time! Mucho thanks go out to all those who helped cut out the masks and mutilate eyes. I think e1jnky enjoyed cutting out Carrie Fisher's eyes a bit too much. Major props also go to Amy who dutifully cut out eyes, masks, and helped cut and tape string for the waiting kiddies. I appreciate all who took on the monumental task of mask duty, especially nnadoylem, who cut without any whining. All the kids and adults who came by to get one loved them!

And many thanks to Zoo and Sarnia for their hard work and dedication to pulling it off. It had a good flow of people and events to keep people around and happy. Good job!

I'm sorting through some pictures and will post them soon.

23. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I wanted to say thanx for everything that you do. The group had a Great time and minus the sore feet and lack of sleep everything went really well. My thanx to Zoo and Sarnia for all your help on this. And hope to do it again next year. Til next time.

Later Days...

24. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    Link to pictures from Haunting at the Hangar 2005!

25. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Very nice!! thanks for the folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.