Read, PA Halloween Bash --First Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Well...we finally decided! :D On Thursday October 31st the Reading FanForce will have our first meeting. It will be a Halloween bash...that means each of us are required to dress as a Star Wars character. And then we will "raid" the neighborhood(preferably Crazed or Wesmin's since they have a ton of houses around them)and just have a fun night.

Now...when I mean "raid" I mean Trick-O-Treating. We might be a little old...but who cares...we'll have fun! Anyway...I will need a listing of all who can attend and what character you will be dressing as. Also, I will have a final location and times at a later date. Directions will also be available for those who need them! :)
  2. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...I have no idea what to be, but I'll think about it :D ...
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Crazed...so you will be attending?

Well...as for the costume...go with your favorite character or a cool looking character. I could help you out with making the costume if you wish. :)
  4. QueenBassClr2003 Jedi Padawan

hmmm. I dont know if I can attend or not. I will have to check with my parents. I will let you know though. Hopefully, I wont have to work.

~Sheri
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That's cool...I hope to see you there.

That's the thing with me too...I hope I don't have to work...but I haven't been working Thursdays so...I'm just basically taking a chance. :p
  6. GothicAngel85 Jedi Padawan

Actually...well...I dunno if i'd be able to go (those of you that know my parents know how strict they are)...plus on the 31st me and one of my friends were planning on presenting our grad project...but hey, maybe if it's like later at night then I could go. Han, you'd need to gimme directions if it's in Crazed's neighborhood...unless, maybe I could meet you at your house first or something and then we could go over there together. Last year my parents were bums and wouldn't let me go trick-or-treating w/key club though, so i'm not sure what they'll say...but hey, I can always tell them it's just a halloween party...*whistles and looks up innocently* Argh...just i'd need to get my parents to gimme a ride...cus of course they haven't let me get my permit yet :p Go figure. Neways, i'll do my best to attend...just tell me where, when, etc and i'll ask the rents :D
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Angel...it will be later at night so, you should be able to present your grad. project.(shudders at the thought of completeing my own grad. project) Anyways...I'll be sure to give you directions as soon as we have a set place. I talked to Crazed last night and he said he's trying to work something out. As for the time...I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 6:00pm or 7:00pm. Once again, I will decide once Crazed gets back to me with more info.

So...anyone else care to join us on our little outting? [face_mischief]
  8. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we should NOT have this at my house, since it is, at the moment unfit to host a party, or even be a base of operations for trick-or-treating.
  9. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Alrighty, Wesmin. It will not be at your house by your request. :) That is no problem.

Now...if Crazed would just get back to me...we could get things rolling...
  10. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not trying to be mean or anything, for clarification, My sister just has a ton of stuff down in the living room that she SHOULD have taken to college, or gotten rid of, so it is quite messy.
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hey, no problem. I completely understand. Everything's cool! :)

*thinks about last post*

My last post didn't come across smart did it? ?[face_plain]
  12. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...I doubt my mom will go for the idea of having it at my house...maybe we could have it outside somewhere?
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Crazed, it will be outside. We will be going around the neighborhood. We'll probably only be inside for discussions for the future of the FF and for pics and refreashments.

EDIT: When I say refreashments...I mean the candy we've collected and possible drinks and snacks that we can bring. :)
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ok, guys...come on...I need to know a time.

Crazed, can you do it or not? I really need to know.
  15. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
  16. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
  17. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hiya, Wesmin! I don't feel lonely anymore! :)
  18. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I told you I wouldn't be here too much..(somewhere.. :D ) Well, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to...how does 8-8:30-ish sound for getting there?
  19. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hmm...you said you wouldn't be here often? Not good...we need all the help we can get in this forum. Try your best to be here. :)

And as for 8-8:30ish...that's a little late. Maybe sometime earlier. 6 or 7? Let me know.
  20. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    hmm...doesn't really matter to me...any time's good
  21. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Come on, Crazed...time...Time....TIME! :p
  22. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    BAH! :) that's good! *snorts* *does 'salla' face* (inside joke)
  23. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    You mean the 'Salla' face? *becomes afraid of Crazed*

So...which one will it be, 6:00pm or 7:00pm. It's your choice but I warn you not to keep me waiting... :p
  24. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    MUAHAHAA! I would say the later one... *distracts HS and makes off with a SW figure*
  25. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    HEY! Not my Star Wars figure!

*starts chasing Crazed around the room with a broom*

So...7:00pm is good?

Next item up: COSTUMES!
    Who or what are you dressing as? I'm going for either Darth Maul, Farmboy Luke, or Han. What do you think?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.