main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Halloween Bash Pictures Are Here!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey everyone! I finally got the pics from out first meeting up on the web. Overall it was a success. Although only 3 people showed up, we had a great time!

We started the night by meeting together at Crazed_Ewok's house. We greeted each other and started out into the neighborhood. After "raiding" the neighbohood, we went back to the house and got some snacks while discussing future meetings. Then we kinda got crazy...(don't ask about this part...it gets strange) After our craziness, we watched ESB. And that was pretty much it. Here's are the pics for you enjoyment:

Group Shot 1
    Here we are in our costumes. That is me(HanSolo29) on the left as Kyp Durron, Crazed_Ewok in the middle as Han Solo and Wesmin7 on the right as Obi-Wan Kenobi

Group Shot 2
    In this one, we're all acting a bit crazy

FIGHT!
    Here is me and Crazed_Ewok battling it out...well kinda...

Buddies
    Wesmin7 and Crazed_Ewok being friendly

Acting like Idiots
    This one is just strange. Crazed_Ewok took a pic of me and Wesmin7 running down the middle of a street...and well...it turned out strange...

HanSolo29
    Here's my mugshot...yes, that is Wesmin's butt in the background...

Tug Harder!
    Here I am pulling Crazed_Ewok's hair. And just look at the expression on his face...scary, ain't it?

Crazed_Ewok
    Here is Crazed_Ewok's mugshot

Puppy Love
    Here I am having too much fun with Crazed_Ewok's dog...

Ghostbusters!
    Wesmin7 and me battling a ghost

Bad Jedi!
    Wesmin7 scolding me for going into his candy bag

One Way!
    Crazed_Ewok and me looking drunk and pointing to a One Way sign

Another group shot
    Here's another group shot of us in costume

Yet another group shot
    Here we are again in costume...

Big Butts!
    A group shot of us...well...pointing to the dog's butt...

Well...there you go! Thanks for a successful meeting, guys!:D

EDIT: More pics to come...if I can figure out why the URL's aren't working...

2. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Wow! Looks like you guys had fun! ^_^

3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    :D HEHEHEHHE! We did indeed :) hmm....you left out the fish giving birth to a shrew :p (don't ask)

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup, we sure did have fun! A little too much fun at some points... :p

Crazed, I left the part out about the shew and the fish on purpose...I didn't want to scare anybody. The same goes for Wesmin "stripping" to that funky bird music and destroying the solar system. :p

5. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    :) Great meeting everyone, maybe next time we can get more people in on it though.

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I agree Wesmin! We need more people! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.