main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Halloween Costumes - What's on your plate?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Miana Kenobi, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Halloween is coming up fast! What are you all making?

I'm planning on going as Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. It's a pretty straightforward costume.

[image=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liuqqhKhq21qc9pvu.jpg]

I found a light purple linen at JoAnns to make the jumpsuit, along with a darker purple for the sash. I'm probably going to make it two pieces just for comfort.

After that, I just need to go find some goggles to paint purple and make mouse ears and a tail.

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    That's a really cute costume!

Well as always I'll be home sitting and being jealous of all the people that gets to dress up and hve fun. If I manage to find a Halloween party I'm thinking of doing something with my Leia. The dress is so worn out, and too big, that I can't use it as a proper Leia, but it would still be good enough for a party.

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    I'm still debating on either a Night Elf or a lolita. I have body paint for a Night Elf, but I would need to buy the ears, also, the closest Joann's is over two hours away and the fabric stores here don't carry leather. However, I would have to buy a petticoat for a lolita because I can't seem to make them. :p