main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Halloween Event Suggestions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediAgent, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey Guys,

If you guys would like to do an event for the month of October, please post your suggestions here. Remember we will need some organizers for any event that we do.

Here are some suggestions that have been brought up:

- Visit the Children's Hospital
    - Pick and Carve Pumpkins
    - Wander around the mall/toy stores in costume
    - Go trick or treating

*Note: This does not have to be on Oct 31, it can be anytime.

--Ryan

2. CONFUZED

CONFUZED Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    I'm in for picking and carving- we can carve at our house if you want! Dave and I know a great place...

3. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    well - the boss has spoken ;)

We don't want to get the pumpkins too early cause they will get funky - so how about either Sunday the 19th, Saturday the 25th, or Sunday the 26th

We can all carpool to the field (on 250) and pic our pumpkins then come back here for maybe cider and carving - we will prob need a bit more time than a regular meeting to get it all done.

Everyone remember to bring your patterns and safety knives [face_devil]

Sound like a plan?

Dave

4. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    I would like to put my input in for not on the 19th. It's my niece's birthday. :D

5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, I would like to go some where public and show off our costumes and stuff. Maybe we can do something at a mall if it is not to late to coordinate such a thing. We can walk around and also have a Food link can set up. Anyone that gives food gets a treat. I would pitch in for some candy. Trick or treat for food link. Something like that would be cool. Or in front of a store. I cannot do anything on Halloween though because its a Friday and I work nights. I got my Blood Stripes so I am all Psyched. With any luck I may have my ST Blaster Done in time.

6. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey Jeff,

Glad to hear your blood stripes FINALLY came in :) I can't wait to see them!

7. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Sunday the 19th, Saturday the 25th, or Sunday the 26th

I vote for not the 25th because Alison and I are in Binghamton then (overnight) for a race...it's also our Dad's birthday. :p we'll be back on the 26th, though. ;)

8. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    This isn't really an event suggestion, but since it pertains to Halloween, I thought I'd post it here.

Rebelscum.com is having their annual Halloween costume contest. Just in case anyone is interested, the info can be found here.

9. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    well, I think that any of those dates are good

10. havok735

havok735 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    I would be up for doing something costumed since the Stormtrooper Armor is almost ready for Halloween again...

11. -_Impact_-

-_Impact_- Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2003
    I vote for the 26th due to i have to work that saturday and the 19th is a day that is already been said to be a bad date.

bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.