main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Halloween Festival , Liverpool NY - HELP PLEASE~!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by strawbary, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    With Primrodo's suggestion I am posting this here in hope for a bit of help :)

Its that time of year again and we have been asked to participate in the Halloween parade this year in the Village of liverpool.

Date: Sat Oct 29th
    Time: 12 - 10:pm
    Where: Village Liverpool NY

we will need to line up at 8 pm for this parade. We are allowed to have a car or a float of some sort in the parade if we need or want one.

usually they have this in the morning so this time being at night they anticipate a big response all the way around. There is still a festival from 12 -9 pm parade is to follow. Prizes are awarded for costumes this year. YAY!

We have been asked to have a table there with face painting, photo ops for charity and also have a "featured" craft at a specific time at the craft area.
    They would like us to be part of the entertainment, we need as many participants for this event as possible. they estimate 4,000 people again this year.

Is anyone up for this? If anyone needs crash space since its a later event let me know

If you could head on over to the Syracuse boards and read the updates there and post if you can make it and what you would be able to help with, that would be great!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    This is something I would love to go to, if anyone else wants to go perhaps we can arrange transport :)

3. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    woulda been fun, but I'm going to be in VEGAS :D :D :D :D

... which will also be fun.

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
  5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    *sigh* I'd go, but I work, and I'm moving that weekend, and I just don't have time.

6. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Too bad Chris is away at work.
    Sorry we can't help you out Vicky.
    If things change, we can let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.