main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Halloween get together?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by whipwarrior, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Is anybody planning to do anything for Halloween? I have a REALLY awesome, completely authentic Indiana Jones outfit, and I'd really like to show it off. So far, the only cool event that I've found is a costume contest at the Halloween Bash at Whiskey River on the 31st. The prize for best costume is $1500. Does anybody have anything else?

-Dale

2. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Would be good, but sadly I'm helping a friend haunt his yard. (Actually is a whole lot of fun - I put together a ringwraith sort of costume, which for some reason tends to scare small children. Go figure...)

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I don't have any plans other than sit at home and wait for the(possibly) one trick or treater to knock on the door at 7:00.

4. whipwarrior

Oct 25, 2002
    Yeah, it seems like there are fewer and fewer trick or treaters every year. Besides, I haven't done anything for Halloween since I was a kid, so I'm looking forward to getting out. More specifically, I've been dying to attend a costume party since I saw the Halloween episode of NewsRadio.

-Dale

5. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Last year I didn't have the first trick-or-treater show up. And I live in an apartment complex that is "family-friendly". Anyway, I think this year I'll find a party somewhere so I can wear my pilot outfit.

6. whipwarrior

Oct 25, 2002
    Well, no matter where we end up, we're going to be cool! Is your outfit a Rebel pilot or an Imperial TIE fighter pilot?

-Dale

7. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Well, if anyone is around the Milledgeville area Brewgard's is having a bash....it was REALLY awsome last year. Everyone come's in costum and there's food and pool tables and all around good fun.

Just a thought......of course, that's where I'll be.

8. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    X-Wing pilot, of course! I'm one of the Good Guys! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.