main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Halloween Getogether on L.I.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    We talked about doing Dave and Busters on Long Island. Lets discuss who's available here.
    Are you wearing costumes? --Billy

2. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Well, I know I'm only one person, but I really don't feel like doing D&B again. We can do that any other time (and we do, which is my point). If people were still vaguely interested into making a jaunt into Manhattan, the only places you really need to steer clear of are downtown for the parade, Times Square, and maybe the Garden. If no one would want to take the subway and stay within walking distance of Penn, 9th and 10th Ave. are quieter (and these avenues around midtown are nothing but restaurants and bars). The Upper West side is also a lot more low-key. 2nd and 3rd Ave. also have lots of places to eat and hang out. I know Abhay suggested Mustang...whatsis, I know of a good Irish pub right across the street from Penn on 8th Ave. and another decent one on like 43rd and 9th. I'll keep talking with my coworkers and see if they recommend anything else. New York Citysearch is also a good site to find restaurants/bars in Manhattan neighborhoods.

My coworkers may want to go somewhere after work that night, but that'll be too spontaneous to invite any of you guys along.

And yeah, I'll probably be wearing something like I did for the office last year--but if what I'm thinking of doing works out, I'll easily be able to look uncostumed if necessary, lol.

3. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Im at a concert that night in NYC so Im out for a group thing. --Billy

4. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Alrighty.

5. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    well, I the jinx that is my life continues.
    I broke my pinky toe on right foot the other
    day. Cant walk,work or drive. Just high pain meds.
    So I'm out of action for awhlie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.