main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Halloween Haunt 2009 feedback

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Greetings all.
    First off, a huge THANK YOU! to everyone who participated in and came out to see the haunt last night. It would not have been possible without everyone's participation and support. A special thanks to Phil, Alfredo and Nate for all you did. Kudos to Kelly for all her work on John's coat not to mention the sexiest Baroness costume this side of Cobra headquarters!

If anyone got photos, please post them asap, I will do the same as soon as I get this place looking halfway civilized.

I would greatly appreciate feedback from everyone on how the show went: What worked well, what didn't. Your favorite/least favorite parts or moments, good scares etc. Any data is helpful and will only serve to make next year all the better!

Thanks again!

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    That was fantastic. I'm so glad I got to see the finished production this year.

3. BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER

BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 26, 2003
    So sorry we didnt stop by Smudge : ( We both worked late Friday night and had a Chiefs game Saturday. So sorry, I bet it was a blast though...

4. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Does anyone have pictures? I was hoping there were some better ones than mine. Oh, and that one where I'm Bevan's snack.

5. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    I'll get mine up asap

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll get mine up tomorrow :)

7. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Halloween Pics [contains pics from Trick or Treating, Smudge's Haunt, & Reanna's Party]

8. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    Amazing pics Nat! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.