main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Halloween Horror Nights.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Ludicrous, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I'll be there tonight. When are you going?

2. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    I'll be there, along with Stefanie, this Saturday, the 18th. So, while the meetings are scary enough, I now get a scared twice that day!

Brandon

3. AdmlDave

AdmlDave Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2003
    It's over rated this year. I wasn't scared once. However, I did have a cast member threaten to throw me out because I lowered my shoulder into him (reflex I've gained from lacrosse) when he jumped out at me with his huge shield and sword. I didn't hit him hard at all, just a little bump. Then he proceeded to threaten to kick me out. Argh, he's such a gurly mahn *flexes Hanz and Franz style*

4. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, I have heard good and bad things about it. I've been attending for probably eight years now, maybe nine, and only one year did I really not get that much fun out of it (it was either 2000 or 2001, I forget which exactly).

The good news is, though, thankfully my sister works there, somewhere in a swanky office doing something for management, so I'll be able to get those legendary "passes" that let you not wait in lines. Always a plus. Hm, yes, I'm partially bragging but at the same time, it is worth mentioning (see, if anyone else goes this Saturday, perhaps they could line skip with us).

On my flight back from New York to Orlando, there was a program on about the behind the scenes of Halloween Horror Nights, it featured last years, and it was hugely interesting.

Okay, long enough post, but I am glad you did not get thrown out. I have witness many people get tossed during the years for things that ranged from little things to rather large things (example: you probably do *not* want to start a fist fight with a police officer).

Brandon

5. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    it was fun this year. no real disappointments like last year's "Fear Factor."

Also, if you can buy the fast passes, do it. they are worth every single penny. We had a group of 15 people tonight and we did not wait for a single attraction or ride for more than 5 minutes, and most times signifcantly less.

Also, do not miss Bill & Ted's Excellent show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.