main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Halloween in september

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jabba974, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    If anyone is intrested in getting those costumes out before halloween, The campground that my Mom belongs to are having Halloween Party Trick or Treating, Costume, Dance, D.J., potluck, chili cook off, Decorate your trailer party on sept 29th.

I'm not sure when all the events start, but trick or treating ussaully starts@ 6:00pm and there are alot of kids there. My moms trailer will be avail for changing and storage.

I will post more info later.

P.S. My mom makes the best Chili(she has placed in the top 3 for the last 5 years, among very stiff competion).

Directions and web site:
    http://www.indianvalleycampgroundandcanoe.com/

2. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    We believe that things should be starting around 4:00pm, Trick or treating starts @6:00pm, dance and stuff @7:30pm.

In case you were wondering, I live in Caledonia, and it's only 5 minutes from me, and only a 20minute drive from my house to downtown GR.

3. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I also was watching this event since it's very close.. but I can't make it. :( Sorry jabba...

4. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I do have to work until 5:00pm @ the autobarn, so if anyone is not sure how to get there you could follow me, it should be alot of fun.

If anyone has questions please call me @ 340-6990

Joel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.