main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Halloween Knight" Comming soon!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Saykana, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saykana

Saykana Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Obi-Wan Kenobi entered the diserted hallway. His hearate faster than a shot from a turbo blaster. He could feel the fear emiting from the party guests. How could this happen? How could they think he murdered the girl? He is a Jedi! He ran down the hall fumbling. He felt the slightest prick on his neck before his world turned gray. The light blanked out, but not before he heard her. The dead girl was begging him, pleading him, to wake up. But how could this be? Why would she talk to him? He was never there. But how could they think he'd kill her?
    Obi-Wan awoke in a large room, but it was cold and damp. The floor he laid on was like ice. The stone a dull gray and the only light was produced by a cold looking fixture that hung from one wall. There was a cot to his right on the far wall opposite the solid steel door. He druggedly wandered over to it and sank into its depths. Beyond the door he heard the unlocking of a solid mechanism. The door heavily protested its opening and screached loudly. Obi-Wan's headache only became worse. A tall male humanoid resembling a 6ft 5in tall mouse-like figure entered before the door seemed to swing on its hinges back to its resting place. Wtih a loud thud, the door's lock was sealed. The large humanoid said nothing, but stared at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan was about to ask him what had occured when a large furred hand raised asking for silence.
    "Her magesty believes you did not kill the girl, at least that is what she hopes. However, I cannnot say that I entirely agree with her. You are an estranged being in Scotlandian. I must say that your reason for being here lacks mirth and I come to judge that perhaps you are not being entirely honest with us. I suggest you come out with it now, because later it may be too late. To kill a chosen-one-child is not only an offense to the parents and family, but to a whole nation. Not to mention the fact that it is not every day a man kills his daughter..."

Note-the story is of intrigue, mystery, crime, some romance, betrayal, sacrifice, and choices. If you are wondering about the title, it relates to the event. the party that is suggested is one of that of Halloween. I promise it wil be an intriguing story that is sure to keep you on your toes! I'm taking the time away from writing my novel to do this because many have told me I should. I intend to have the first chapter in a few days, but no absolute garentees. So I hope you all will take a chance. What's listed above is a condensed summary of only part of the story, so no, it's not the first chapter. Well, I hope you'll wait. Because I promise, it's going to be good!!!!!!!!!!

Sako

2. Saykana

Saykana Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I promise to have the chapter up by the weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.